Red Pills on Gays

Alright my fellow Any Forumsacks, I need all the scientific evidence you have that homosexuality is correlated with child abuse.

Attached: artworks-CVPiId8hZijaTA3B-p0YBjg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 105.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fo you mean ACADEMIC evidence? There's all the science in the world to how how evil fags are. You want academic evidence, not scientific. Get your words straight if you want to argue about homosexuality.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Well, for starters, your image depicts and underage girl in a questionable situation

the image depicts 2 dimensions, underage girls are 3 dimensional.

Homosexuality is caused by parasites. Fags reproduce by spreading these parasites.

Attached: 281115005_598970154516980_8710369767861356985_n.png (1326x742, 1.32M)

So the most commonly cited study is by Marie Tomeo. She published it as her doctoral thesis for a professional psychology school - so it wasn't really a reputable school. She went to a gay pride parade and asked a misleading series of written questions to gay men about whether they had had sex with older men when they were younger and used this to claim almost half of gay men reported being molested. BUT she also asked if they knew they were gay BEFORE or AFTER they were molested - and 2/3 said they knew they were gay BEFORE and she literally altered her thesis publication to lie that 1/3 has said before and 2/3 after between the raw data section and the discussion session iirc. There was a now-deleted article on patheos about it.

Her control group was college students - there were only three homosexual men and seven homosexual women in the college group.

So she's comparing gays at a pride parade to college students who are straight - as to whether they've had sexual experiences with older people - not asking specifically if they were molested or abused. It's all very misleading and I have no doubt she is a fundie far-right Christcuck with an agenda.

If it's cute, human, of age and makes pp hard it's a women

Attached: qt_trap.jpg (644x672, 143.21K)

>tfw most of Any Forums thinks I'm just shitposting and not totally serious

Attached: worm.jpg (835x673, 172.18K)

You sound like a worm fag yourself, once wormed always wormed

All my worms are dead. And next week when the eggs hatch, I'll get them with the turpentine again

You can't demoralize me you stupid faggot

THATS SOMEONES SON
REEEEEE

Attached: 1509823831577.png (633x758, 18.35K)

i want to lick his butt

If you have had gay thoughts, you're a fag LMAO. You will never /deworm/ you are one of US

Attached: outin.png (467x422, 286.37K)

Since Tuesday when I started, I could probably count the amount of gay thoughts I've had on my hands, and it's steadily decreasing. I've been jerking off to women like there's no tomorrow and I also very much enjoy breasts, something I never have before

I'd love to see your progress, repression via cope like worm theory never seems to work, the most anti-gay representatives continue to be exposed as giant fags

Attached: hypocrisy.png (428x234, 99.26K)

Paid shill. Sorry, but it's not gonna work on me

Not child abuse related, but you should read this to understand how they think

Attached: 1423759861644 (1).jpg (2184x1704, 749.61K)

Not paid, hate faggots but I just found comfort In accepting I'm moderately bisexual. I coped for a decade until I realized you can have a traditional, loving relationship with anyone you find attractive.

Casual sex havers are the real demons

Attached: 20220528_054020.jpg (700x700, 57.58K)

>evidence you have that homosexuality is correlated with child abuse.
me >_

OP, take the worms pill. That's why globo(((homo))) freaked out about ivermectin

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

Attached: 11735F69-2967-474F-9E38-65743EEE4428.jpg (1534x1231, 842.58K)

Ooof

Attached: 8wu9o2.jpg (3099x1854, 816.45K)

Kys pedo