Remember when Any Forums sucked the dick of this gigakike for 4 years straight and cried shill at anyone who talked...

Remember when Any Forums sucked the dick of this gigakike for 4 years straight and cried shill at anyone who talked negative about him.

That's right, fuck you.

Attached: 1565449262281.jpg (250x170, 5.68K)

Any Forums is, 95% retards, compared to 99,9% outside of Any Forums.

I knew he'd become one in 2017, but faggots wouldn't heed my warnings.

what's life without a little chaos?

pretty sure Any Forums was universally memeing him for being a kike lover since 2019.

shill

It was far less until 2016

Better pick than Hillary, and Biden's been shittier than him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What exactly did he do wrong?

>A non American talking about American politics
You have a license for shitposting Abo cunt? Surprised you can form coherent sentences

Remember when Australians had liberty? Me neither.

I always thought he was a faggot

>dude, have you seen the other side? at least my side only gave 20 billion tax dollars to Israel.

Listening to him didn't make me angry with every utterance. A first for POTUS in my lifetime. Those were the best 4 years of my life.

Yeah, Trump had his faults, but I have no doubts for my votes for him. He was better than Hillary, and Biden's been a tremendous failure.

Attached: 1652972577762.png (1024x820, 647.83K)

He was 1000x better than the diaper wearing faggot in office now. At least scump was good for the economy. Bidet is currently destroying it.

Attached: Jewrusalem Joe.jpg (640x360, 24.45K)

You MIGA faggots ruined Any Forums

Your conservative party is worse and now you're electing communists lol You simply have no idea what you're talking about, yeah he has flaws but there's no one better, the establishment republicans are way worse.

That is true. But it has come to this point and there is no use denying it anymore.

Checked. The Führer agrees.

That's the thing, it's like, the choices were Hillary, Trump, and fucking JEB. Then in 2020, the choice was Trump and Biden. I do not fucking lose sleep at night for voting Trump.

kek, these jew cum suckers are still here.
wanna hear most dumb joke ever? - /ptg/

Didn't take me too long to realize what a fraud and a sham he is. First he let's Gen Flynn be hung out to dry, the he hires Jefferson Beauregard Sessions to be his AG. What an idiot.

checked for truth.
>mfw came here since corona just to see how is it outside of Russia
>instantly regret not giving it full attention back in 2009 when I first heard and visited once

Attached: zdw8CKP8mnFRxHJt6507JUHSEU3vLIzelZuArZL7YuVY4rP6I5RkEVxGoXDd6E9sYsT5k18PqXyI9ZOuzBquOOna.jpg (640x767, 337.79K)