How bad are mental health medications?

Are they really just speed and dope? I think I have a mental illness but I'm afraid they'll dope me up. How bad are the side effects?

Attached: antidepressants-5681b1303df78ccc15b5341b.jpg (1500x1000, 150.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOBoDT-3oM
drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/HEALING LIFESTYLE.htm
drlwilson.com/HAIR ANALYSIS/HA TESTIMONIALS.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Type in the name of the medication along with "brain mass" and see if it's a medicine that makes your brain get heavier or lighter.

Your dick will never work again. They are all jew poison.

just self medicate with weed bro lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=cOBoDT-3oM
i had speaking/articulation issues with ritalin, otherwise it was real fine. Just took it for half an year hence ^, though. Ppl sayit is quite heavy/might be addictive.

I now roll with bupriol/300mg and it is quite fine. I just feel normal, not hyped up or such. if it is addictive i do at least have quite a normal life.

i also take notriptelen, btw. It is okay. You pretty much choose between being on meds or a wreck.

Id go for things as neurofeedback or such at any time, though.

Some have these side effects but not all. I recommend trying to have a healthier lifestyle rather than going straight to medication

It isn’t speed or dope lmao. It would be a lot better if it was. It’s a lot of Chems, with very strange fucking strange effects, way gayer than speed or dope. Ritalin is speed, I don’t think they give any dope to crazies. The vast majority are very weird Chems and not speed or dope

This also memory loss and pissing half the day away sleeping. It's no way to live.

I've tried. I exercise, I've been trying to eat healthier, but it's not really working.

I wouldn't recommend any of them based on the testimony of my father who was on them for most of his adult life. He specifically prevented anyone from giving me drugs that altered brain chemistry because he was borderline experimented on by doctor's, throwing shit at the wall to see what would stick. There are too many things that could be wrong with your brain and too many combinations of those things and too many genes that not everyone has that can influence your side effects. Why do you think each of these medications has such a laundry list of side effects? Why do you think random consumer drugs that get advertised on T.V and YouTube have like a hundred fucking side effects? Your body will process them differently depending on who you are. There are hundreds of different chemicals that can be used for neurons to communicate with one another. You have billions of neurons, don't you think that that is a delicate balance that is easy to perturb with medication.

Good point. I guess I will try to hold it together

I like my meds. They help me feel less suicidal and help me focus. If you cant operate its worth it to try meds. I am glad i did.
Yeah getting them dialed in takes more than a month to figure out what doesnt work.

Depends on the drug you get and how your body deals with it. If you have side effects you can always ask your psychiatrist for another drug. Modern antidepressants have fewer side effects than the less effective ones in the past but they may still cause discomfort. Generally, they can help quite a lot. At least in the US I get the impression that a lot of people get prescriptions for drug that they don't need but it's cheaper than proper therapy.

tl;dr you are better off listening to your psychiatrist

Weird part is, SSRIs Sertraline, Fluoxetine, and Fluvoxamine are anti-virals, in effect. Dunno exactly why.

Attached: 1.png (803x1024, 367.86K)

They're all poison garbage, they fuck with your brain, body, hormones, immune system, and blood sugar... That whole industry and everyone involved deserves to go to prison.

Prozac legit saved my life probably.

>How bad are mental health medications
Médication is bad in and of itself, the principle of taking man made foreign substances and ingest or innoculate them into your body is the worst thing possible

Attached: 1652972312134.png (626x441, 274.82K)

I dont have a psychiatrist, I've avoided them because I think they will dope me up and people will know I'm mentally ill. It's getting harder though. I have anxiety and also sometimes I have these periods where I have irrational thoughts. I snap out of it and realize they are paranoid and irrational but when it's happening I don't, and feel fear. I'll feel pain in my foot and think there is an evil spirit in me and I am losing my foot to it.

>double spacing NIGGER on all kinds of mental meds
no surprises there

Before you try any SSRI, try a NAC supplement first. Chances are you have a deficiency in 1 or more amino acids

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-200224_iHerb.jpg (1080x1626, 337.97K)

they can be really bad, do everything you can to NOT take that shit.

>Your dick will never work again.
until you stop taking the shit

In that case I would probably advise against medication and going for a more conservative approach. Keep in mind that medication is not a long-term solution if you are not an extreme case. Personal advice, go see a proper therapist.

t. psychotherapist

>Are they really just speed and dope? I think I have a mental illness but I'm afraid they'll dope me up. How bad are the side effects?
The cure for mental illness is a lot of thought and rest and lots of time spent trying to figure out what to properly think/feel about things.

Do this. Also to lower stress you can use anything that causes you to feel differently. I recommend a large variety of high-quality tea.

Psych tech tard wrangler here. Yes. They're nothing but legal derivatives of meth or sedatives. Really really try to not need them. Frankly unless you're in psychotic break with audio visual hallucinations, don't take them. If I was insanely depressed to the point of feeling unable to live I'd sooner try to get shock therapy than take an SSRI (modern shock therapy is actually surprisingly safe with insanely less voltage delivered far more targeted).

>Are they really just speed and dope? I think I have a mental illness but I'm afraid they'll dope me up. How bad are the side effects?
Another thing you should do is always ensure you have a good multivitamin and that you try taking Vitamin D.

So often I'm in a mental rutt and I've figured out that most of my psychological problems throughout my life was just due to a vitamin D deficiency.

Psychologists/Psychiatrists probably wont' tell you about that because their entire fields are fuckin scams and they only exist to help facilitate genocide and get people to work themselves to death.

Unfortunately most people can't just take the necessary time off.

My advice is find a good psychiatrist you will trust. Board certified, good education. I just started and my guy is keeping me on small doses, and after only a couple months we're talking about getting me off them so I'm not on them forever.

And to add to this post, I have successfully managed to ween 2 of my friends off medications with above pic related. 1st was on Fluoxetine over 6 weeks.
The 2nd was on mirtazapine and queitipine, took longer as he was on massive doses, that took 10 weeks.

never take reuptake inhibitors. never take neuroleptics. never take downers more than once a month. if anything, do uppers/stimulants. psychedelics/dissoatives session with 6m - 2y breaks can also work. seek a doc/shrink but if he suggest one of the don'ts, skeet off as if he/she were pointing a gunt at you

They can work if you actually need them, over prescription is the problem. My uncle is a paranoid schizophrenic and his medication makes a huge difference but that's just him. A lot of people with the same problems the drugs won't work for and there's also people being put on them who don't need them.

This will cure your mental illness:
drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/HEALING LIFESTYLE.htm

Proof: drlwilson.com/HAIR ANALYSIS/HA TESTIMONIALS.htm

depends
some are mild, some aren't
antidepressants range from mild (prozac) to potentially life destroying (benzos)
meds for adhd are pretty much dope
meds for schizophrenia are pretty much opposite of dope

You people have lost your minds. I used to struggle with major depressive disorder. I finally accepted to start taking meds, also went to a psychiatrist. Iam much better now and I keep improving. Don't be idiots, you have zero expertise on disease. Trust the experts.

>Unfortunately most people can't just take the necessary time off.
Well, some people are led to believe that they shouldn't try to use all the time they do have for thought and rest.

Don't take them. Look into actual vitamin supplements that you're most likely deficient in. Vitamin D for example can help boost mood, energy levels and testosterone yet most white countries don't get enough of it. Most people are deficient in magnesium, Vitamim C, zinc and a host of other things. They are not a depression cure but you will be healthier and feel better if you have normal levels of them. Most food nowadays has lost a lot of its nutritional value just from the soil being overfarmed alone and whatever processes it goes through after that only makes things worse

name what you take.
>inb4 1pbtid and no answer