Do u care about the wellbeing of others?

do u care about the wellbeing of others?

Attached: mornin.jpg (720x696, 56.14K)

yeah

I used to, but not anymore

Only if they are able to demonstrate a connection to the present moment. If they are living with a constant thought of the past/future then I deem them useless.

depends on what they look like

Depends on their political stance

Only those in my direct circle of influence. Caring about others than those is exhausting and ultimately useless.

My wife and kids. The few based Germans (about 5% of the "population" here) still in existence, but in a more abstract way. Don't really care about anyone else. I hate humanity at large with a passion, I think it is a cancerous species of retards and niggers and should largely go extinct. germans are the only people on this Earth with some sort of value, but most of them are irredeemable at this point as well and I'd give zero fucks if they die.

Still do.

Not particularly

Only my family and people i *choose* to care about. Rest can go fuck themselves.

Yes, Im not socialy inept retard

Only if they're white

Too much.

no, if it doesn't affect me i don't care

Yes but I accept that natural selection is necessary for a functional society

less and less everyday.

>do u care about the wellbeing of others?
I care about the wellbeing of revolutionary comrades. Everyone else can die in a ditch.

Too much so.
The irony is this is the most caring place online.

I care about the collective wellbeing of white people. Everyone else can fuck off.

not anymore. patiently waiting for shit to go tits up while contributing the absolute minimum to society

Only if they have a win-win situation with me

I do, but I had a good upbringing and don't have any mental disorders.

>germans are the only people on this Earth with some sort of value
lmao

It depends what is their relation to me.

The problem with any kind of ideology and philosophy is that they're not scalable. Caring for a neighbor in your village is doable, scale that to 300 million people and it becomes an absurdity.

Absolutely.
Bad things shouldn't happen to good people.

Attached: 1-1541105112024.jpg (832x468, 73.5K)

Yes. We are all one people.