>this will be a memeflag in just a few years

>>this will be a memeflag in just a few years

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_United_States_(Pantone).svg.png (800x421, 26.25K)

It always was a memeflag
Notice how the people using the flag are subversive

I spent a night in Belgrade on layover. Total shithole even worse than Bucharest. I took and upper decker in the toilet of the hotel because the staff were pricks. 2/10, would not go again

This is already memeflag. This represents niggers, degeneration and kikes.

Saya the fucking anglokike.

Attached: 1653728668756.jpg (1440x1080, 231.88K)

Sure Serbia

Attached: ap_9510230460.jpg (1200x900, 115.02K)

you posting from the past, faggot?

Imagine being from a shithole like Serbia?

A shithole like Serbia offers a better life to the average person then America. You only become a better place to live if you are upper middle class or higher. Average folks life is terible there.

Attached: 1652031478750.png (2010x1748, 1.17M)

Then why do parts keep breaking away?

yeah imagine being from a country where your cities are yours, no homeless, niggers mexicans or druggies roaming the streets, but instead hundreds of healthy people enjoying the cities their ancestors built. with 99% or more of the women being very thin, pretty, no tattoos and of your own race. no PC culture, you can say whatever you want. you dont have to go hide in the woods to live a decent life

when i say hundreds of people i mean on basically any main street you have hundreds of people walking safely and happily

rather have bad teeth than get shot mate
also, seethe

Attached: chrome_K4YGKCUXdC.png (1084x583, 65.31K)

dont talk to the mutt fren his brain is so clogged by mcdaddy lard even a polack would not be able to unclog it

Be nice with your dad John Fritz Martinez

new american flag
when will the mods update this site?

Attached: FTd2cYhXoAMFQQA.jpg (680x383, 23.94K)

Every flag ITT is a memeflag and has been for ages. America is a meme. Mexico is a meme. Canada is a meme. UK is a meme. France is a meme. Germany is a meme. Russia is a meme. Japan is a meme. Australia is a meme. Serbia and its brother Turkey are a meme as well.

seethe

Why does your country shill for the bbc the hardest among all the European countries? Black makes like 5% of you population but get promoted like in 70% of British media. This never happens to Pakis or Indians etc who have more population in your country.

What is the reason? Is this it because you have to appeal to America or it is because of the Jew-Anglo alliance? What is the offical excuse about this

Attached: 1642854614289.jpg (819x1024, 90.67K)

that photo

muhh dick

Well I post image like this to award anons for replying to me.

Attached: 马娘.gif (560x1080, 2.91M)