PUTIN THREATENS AMERICA WITH 'VERY HARSH RESPONSE'!

Putin's propagandists warn Biden that sending long-range rocket artillery to Ukraine would cross a 'red line' that could provoke a 'very harsh response' from Russia

Russian state media has warned the US not to supply rocket artillery to Ukraine
Biden is expected to announce his is sending the weapons as early as next week
Kyiv begged for the systems because they have longer range than current kit
But Olga Skabeyeva , one of Putin's chief propagandists, said today that supply the artillery would cross a 'red line' and risk a 'very harsh response'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10860595/US-ready-send-long-range-rocket-artillery-Ukraine.html

IT'S HAPPENING!

Attached: skynews-vladimir-putin-screen-grab_5686138.jpg (768x432, 37.66K)

i am deeply concerned

He better mean nukes, not just tough talk. No offence, burgerbros

Attached: 1653571286822.jpg (756x752, 599.4K)

he should finally deliever some S400 to syria, lybia, heck any country that wants some

just nuke already putin
i can't wait anymore

Attached: 1643907225136.gif (594x565, 1.9M)

Harsh, immediate, high alert mode!

Attached: I will use nuclear weapons.jpg (500x891, 157.13K)

Dont care. Just die of cancer already Putler

Attached: 20220522_062252.jpg (627x626, 48.48K)

Are we safe in Leafland?

Attached: dd0.jpg (680x450, 33.04K)

>crosses fingers
>blow up jew concentrations, blow jew up concenttrations, blow up jew concentrations!

Attached: 1647746135162.jpg (800x979, 54.12K)

He didn't even glass Kiev, might as well wipe my ass with jewtins harsh responses

Imagine that ZOG sends heavy weapons into Ukraine.
Next day a MiG31 launches a hypersonic Kinzhal from stand off distances in international waters and sinks a US aircraft carrier - all hands lost, and calls it a day.
What does ZOG do next?

Only shitholes want Russian weaponry after this debacle.

All I want for Christmas are S-400s delivered to Hezbollah

They look sexy in their yellow beauty pageant sashes. And I hear they share new boys

The Northern areas sure, but the Southern cities are pretty much fucked if they go after key states. And if a land assault is planned then absolutely not. You'd be the staging ground as they'd go through Alaska.

No offense taken, I hope they kill us all; because if not the fucking aids riddled cockroach faggots we have here will be coming over and ruining your countries as refugees.

Putin has threatened over literally every action the US was going to take and never does anything. We're just laughing at him and doing whatever we want.

>NOOO IM SERIOUS THIS TIME! I WILL LAUNCH ZEM!
>hahahaha okay shaky, sure thing *crosses the line anyways*
>N-NEXT TIME I'LL DO IT!!

lol

Retarded holols already made attacks within russian territory with helicopters flying at low altitude. These slav niggers are retarded enough to launch missiles at Russia and force them to carpet bomb the country. These people are a particular breed of low IQ slavs. Look at the Azovstal fiasco. They were fucked from the begining, yet ot took them 2 months to realize the obvious.

Final warning #13252

Kys commie fag

Okay

Attached: BBDD6B9C-6EB2-4EAA-8CC7-3F448CD8BAB5.png (1600x1000, 1.23M)

>commie fag
The commies are in Europe you absolute kike. The EU is literally the new soviet union.

Attached: youvil6.jpg (1077x1082, 243.49K)

Stfu Muslim, fuck you and the swedes

>Filthy African bigger
Kys