How do we redeem Bengal Indiabros?

Previous bengali hate thread was quite based, let's continue.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 2.07.42 PM.png (2478x1306, 1.9M)

do you have TP for my bengal!?

Attached: Cornholio.jpg (200x285, 19.29K)

When will we finally impose president rule on that communist state ? Kerala at least sends its workforce to slave away in Arab countries and send back foreign remittance , but West Bengal is an utter failure compared to other states or Bangladesh

meheheheheheh udders meh heh heh

And also , why are Bengali femoids so retarded to vote for her just coz she is a female while she promotes the same muzzies who rape,molest and oppress females the most ? Are females this much liberalised and brainwashed ?

are you threatening me!?

Attached: cornholio-alert.jpg (500x500, 38.75K)

indiachan.io
fuck off and stay there

/thread

/poopapoo

Based. Bangladesh is a rightful Indian clay.

You know you cunts are always ready to suck your master JewSA's cock when they are talking about aome stupid happening/elections of one of their 50 states, but when we are discussing it here among Indians then the prisoner gets all flustered up. Don't worry, soon you will be discussing about our elections as well.

Attached: IMG_20220520_113249.jpg (1080x1843, 388.59K)

I'd rather not
now fuck off my thread and post in some tranny b thread

I was on Nepali social media these padt few weeks and realised that your citizens hate us a lot. Same with many other neighbouring countries. Why is that so ? We had our legit and rightful reasons for the 2015 blockade which you won't accept. As for Lipulekh, it has been part of India from 1947 and no such conflict wxisted before Oli came into power (no, it is not at all like Kashmir fyi). So why hate us again ?

Main reason is your country's invasion of our villages in Terai region which your mainstream media and government never report to you. Nor do the international media. It is what it is.

It's too late for that now. BJP didn't play the victim card hard enough. They had the perfect opportunity too. Hell even the liberandus in my IG feed were disgusted by the actions of TMC and wanted the central gov to intervene.

Terai region also exists in Northern part of Uttar Pradesh,you retard. It is the same tactic by your previous governments to accuse us of having "your" land area when it has always been ours since independence both administratively and legally.

The only two ways i believe we can still redeem bengal is giving the carrot of statewise UCC to it in the next elections hoping that Hindu femoids finally get some sense along muslim brainwashed ones for their benefit (8% muslims voted for BJP in uttar pradesh this elections, mostly females and the percentage could have been higher without the hijab controversy). Or implement nationwide NRC, CAA, UCC if it is too late by the time nxt elections are held and Randidi has smuggled in more illegals and muslims have breeded themselves like the rats they are

not really, you country regularly annexes small villages in border area and removes border pillars.
Not that I care, people who live there are poos anyway. You can have them.

As a Bengali, I must say that at this point (after 5 decades of brainwashing) the only option is to go for a scorched earth policy. Kill all so called intellectuals and intelligentsia (they are the one's who basically brainwashed the populace against India for muh communism). Stop railway service and airports, don't supply fuel and take the rice away. Seal borders from Bihar, Jharkhand, Odissa and Assam. So no one can escape.

Again with that same Lipulekh babble. Unlike China, we don't do Salami slicing and just compare the map of Uttar Pradesh at time of independence and you will see that Terai region exists in India. If you don't wven believe that then just come here and verify yourself, we have an open border anyways

>Previous bengali hate thread was quite based, let's continue.

Attached: 1636672216441.gif (370x377, 3.09M)

West Bengal has the 2nd highest debt to gdp ratio in india with no development or good industries. Had it been independent, it would have bankrupt by now and is sadly way behind Bangladesh in terms of everything. All for your intellectual communism .

BJP being in power and shaping the narrative around triple talaqh helped secure the muslim women vote in UP but that won't be the case in Bengal. Any attempts to stir up that shit in Bengal will just get more public property destroyed due to the sheer number of muslims there. Besides, implementing CAA and NRC will alienate the femoids even more because WB is based on perpetuating the supply of maids and whores through illegal immigration.

Most illegals are males ,not females. And that is why i am talking about implementing UCC ,not NRC or CAA . BJP can do it after they have won the elections or just go at national level. Also yes, with the amount of goons Randidi and TMC has , rigging the paper ballots, threatening with violence and everything, a small portion of the army needs to be deployed in the next elections.

British India shouldn't have been split in two :(
It should have been split up into about twenty different actually viable countries with common languages.
One of our great geopolitical mistakes during decolonisation.

>MAMATA

Don't worry, we will soon split Bongistand into 4 in a few decades