Watching the LightningStream with Grongo as a guest

>watching the LightningStream with Grongo as a guest
>DarkSyneWave comes on
>starts spilling the beans on GrumpusMcGrumpo
>gets into a shouting match with Jake
Bros... I can't wait for the Spaghettistream this Thursday, it's gonna be a kino showdown...

Attached: unnamed (8).jpg (900x900, 104.92K)

What's this got to do with Jim

piss off with this eceleb faggotry, stop riding on Any Forums coatails.

>he doesn't remember when Jim came on the Slurpstream and started making fun of Squirto

what the fuck was all that fuckin gobbldy gook? speak english you stupid frog.

Jesus Christ so much flicking retarded eceleb cancer in one post
>LightningStream
>Grongo
>DarkSyneWave
>GrumpusMcGrumpo
>Jake
>SpaghettiStream
Actually, after pasting all of that. This has to be a troll thread mocking ecelebs, right?

t. butthurt guntguard

I don't know who any of those people are

Take it to Facebook loser

Huh?

This fucking faggot has hit the wall. Anyone who buys sweetie merch should be fucking garrotted.

Attached: AnnodderWictory.png (1918x1018, 1.22M)

>Anyone who buys sweetie merch should be fucking garrotted.

>E-beggers are cancer, I had to quit GG b/c of all the e-begging
>Join my Patreon. Well OK, I guess I am e-begging, but at least I am not one of those opportunistic fucks selling shitty merch. on t-spring. The least those greedy fucks could do is order the shirts and fulfill the orders themselves instead of farming it out to t-spring
>Come get you metokur mugs, and sweetie squad shirts on my t-spring shop!
Jim is a pathetic faggot.

Attached: 1653728112631.jpg (800x600, 162.49K)

>This has to be a troll thread mocking ecelebs, right?
Gotta be.

That was epic! Remember when Jared crashed MasterEd’s debate with Killdeer on the LiarsParade stream? Ed was totally pissed!

Jim's been doing recap streams at the end of each month this year.

>the stream where Winter Warlord literally made GeorgeTheAce cry
Absolute kinography

Any Forums has been sucking jims dick since gg. Any kind of criticism of him would get you hundreds of butthurt fanboy replies.

I used to shit on him on here, but seeing how only catbois seem to have something against cancerman nowadays I don't mind being a contrarian and shilling him on here.

Any Forums isn't your personal army, sussy faggots.

this people only give a shit about 'muh e-celeb' because it's their precious little clique that's getting shit on this time. It's so obvious that it's kinda sad.

>but seeing how only catbois seem to have something against cancerman nowadays I don't mind being a contrarian and shilling him on here.
This is a wise decision. I was in the process of typing a reply calling you a seething goyper when I decided to actually read your post. It's a real shame that the groypers make all based eceleb haters look like faggots.

The sad fucks new years stream is especially funny in hindsight for him shitting on spoony for not making content despite people giving him money on patreon and hanging out on twitter all day talking about how sick he is. Ironic that Jim became spoony after getting btfo by being completely wrong from his corona streams

Make better Any Forums related threads and eceleb shit will be less fun and interesting.

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT