War Games

Natives are ready for war at any time. We're not pussy like whites. We're not holding our weapon in defensive positions. We're watching you white man. Every trick of yours that caught us before, we learned and developed thousands of counter strategies. Your weakness is society and we can bring that down faster than Putin can. If the Jews or Putin requests it we will make our moves.

We're watching you

Attached: e18f1254969746cb144d76f49be2aa28.jpg (1200x1814, 296.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1mOup97muKgq
youtu.be/vE3L0WRssDA
youtu.be/yFBl3j2zkZk
youtu.be/jM8dCGIm6yc
youtu.be/H1y_0NfhF9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

native americans are the closest proxy in existence to what early stone age europeans were like, theres many cultural similarities, so they kinda cool

Put down the firewater, Cochise.

>were waiting
>prepared
>trained
>dozens of us

you won't do anything. Bill Gates is going to kill us

hey how are ya hey how are ya

Why do you blame whites for what the international banks did to all of us?

The only difference between Germans, Celts and the Algonquin people is we don’t get reservations where we can preserve our race and culture.

Attached: 9463F781-C160-4CC8-90AC-DA189027F711.jpg (1400x1400, 269.03K)

voca.ro/1mOup97muKgq

Also

It is seriously too bad that you didn't have the wheel or written language.

youtu.be/vE3L0WRssDA

Listen to big boob lady

oof

Attached: native tops cowboy.jpg (1713x1356, 348.86K)

youtu.be/yFBl3j2zkZk

your culture got mutted your just another cheeseburger eating mercurybrain now i dont see much difference between you americans no matter what race your all living in a big kiked economic zone where schlomo sucks you dry will you drive from your isolated sub-urban island to your wagecage and back

I’ll be really frightened when the 16 natives that panhandle at the gas station right out of the reservation out here stop huffing spray paint long enough to stand, who’s telling how scared I’d be when an army of them come over the hill with shiny golden and silver lips and faces.

You will literally die of DTs two days after any war were to break out you're already dead.

Attached: tap a hole bar is open.png (380x380, 53.2K)

Uhuh

Still have guns

I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”

I walked past at least fifteen plastered drunk natives sleeping on the sidewalk today. I live in Alaska

youtu.be/jM8dCGIm6yc

>stone age europeans
kek silly burger

their culture is of the steppe. they even use ancient Turk words, symbols shamanism etc

>their culture is of the steppe.
Have you seen a map of america retard, they didnt even have horses until the very end of their culture, baka at your dumbass trying to educate me on the natives, the post-contact plains people are known because of movies thats clearly what youre projecting

I bet you guys would be banging a different drum if someone was putting a listerine pipeline through your sacred lands
youtu.be/H1y_0NfhF9c

That's cute. You want some miore whiskey, little fella?