Remember faggots, they're both on the same coin. Reject the false duality. Embrace the third position

Remember faggots, they're both on the same coin. Reject the false duality. Embrace the third position.

Attached: 1653725862537.jpg (571x680, 38.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TjOEjxE1Euc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality dude. OK? Nothing. You should just accept the feelings inside you. No one cares. Almost no one cares anymore. Esp us on the left, we don't care. Learn to accept yourself bro and when you do you'll learn to accept other people. Almost all homophobia is the result of shame due to repressed homosexual urges

I mean it too. I'm not trying to be mean or jokey. Like seriously dude, I'd completely accept your homosexual urges and not judge them. Others will too. I know you feel like that's impossible but it's not the reality. Most people, especially these days, genuinely don't care and I genuinely hope you can come to accept yourself

Flag has already been updated with ukraine colors. Top one is tradition now

Straight men don't exist.

Homophobia is just closeted gays reeeeing that not everyone is willing to lie like they do.

Attached: lactatia3.jpg (1080x1080, 72.16K)

> the third position

Attached: 2A44AE15-DA0D-4EBC-BDC7-40B094BEFA45.jpg (1280x720, 130.88K)

I think genuinely straight men are very rare. Irony is I myself have had literally only a small handful of gay thoughts ever in my life lol and yet I'm like a completely unhomophobic person. So yea basically I'm sure homophobia is repressed homosexuality. There have been studies too where they hooked sensors up to dude's junk and gave them questionaires, then showed them pictures of hot naked dudes and the homophobic ones were the ones that got genital stimulation

being a gay fascist is trad, problem?

Attached: R.jpg (418x630, 52.23K)

you'll never convince the retarded judeo nigger loving normies and boomers here that the political theater isn't real
they love their false dichotomy more than common sense
if trump runs again you can bet your ass they'll forget how much jewish cum he gargled in a heartbeat just to own the libs
they buy it all, hook line and sinker without a second thought
they are good goys

Straight men don't exist. Women enforce homophobia so they will be protected. Can you imagine if women had to create a world alone without the help of men? Build skyscrapers? Rockets? Trucks?

>small handful

it's not too late to date other men and be happy

life is short....

youtu.be/TjOEjxE1Euc

Attached: 1630894961663.png (956x3414, 850.96K)

>dude you are being brainwashed

says the delusional christcuck lol

Attached: GayChristian3.jpg (395x395, 57.73K)

Lol I hope you find peace within yourself guy, that's all I can say

>Lol I hope you find peace within yourself guy, that's all I can say
I think women would do fine if they had to build society on their own. They'd be fine with it. There's no viable reason they can't do it. They might even do better. They prob wouldn't war or anything

>no Ukraine
Such a bigoted image

They prob wouldn't war or anything
not surprised you're gay lmao you obviously never been around women
they hate each other

I am at peace. I hope all the closeted gay men hiding and lying to themselves can admit what they really want and date other men before their last breath.

>I think women would do fine

building heavy machinery? Name one example of a heavy machinery company that is run entirely by women. Women need men for protection. That is the root of social homophobia.

Attached: gay5.jpg (467x590, 54.56K)

Disgusting faggot

>“Progress ages badly. Each generation brings a new model of progressivism which discards with contempt the previous model. Nothing is more grotesque than yesterday’s progressive.”
many such cases

come out of the closet fren

Attached: LactatiaParents.jpg (648x779, 187.52K)

You don't need to have hostility to women just cuz you're gay, dude. You don't need to think everyone is closeted gay, either. I mean, definitely like 99.99% of the dumb internet nazis on Any Forums are closeted gay. 100% of the idiots who constantly post tranny memes and stuff. But in the general population not everyone is gay.

I def hope the internet nazis come to terms with their closet homosexuality though

Homosexuality is incredibly depraved and destructive. It’s by far the worst STD vector and lowers life expectancy by decades. The amount of medical care faggots need to stay alive past thirty five is insane. Go to any STD clinic and there’s two or three straight people there but like fifty or a hundred fags. The least society can do is educate people about how disgusting and risky faggotry actually is

did you make that video?

>Hates gays
>Therefore is gay
You're retarded. The number of people who hate gays far outnumbers the number of gays. I don't hate gays, but I do hate leftoids and would like you give you feee helicopter rides over the Pacific ocean.

Faggots. Homosexuals are disgusting. Not to mention intrinsically evil. Having "only a handful of gay thoughts" is gay af. I have had 0 gay thoughts my entire life, you subhuman.

Yup. You are gay. Date other men and you will be happy.

>The number of people who hate gays far outnumbers the number of gays.

only because most gay men are closeted and women benefit from enforcing homophobia

You DO hate gays because you are self-hating.

Attached: dragbrunch.jpg (1440x956, 280.7K)

It's ok to be gay. You should try dating other men. You can be happy.

>I have had 0 gay thoughts my entire life

we both know that is not true - it is time to stop repressing and be authentic!

Attached: GayFlag.jpg (424x559, 45.47K)

but what if i find myself completely repulsed to like men?
i'm not into masculine structure, nor hairy faces and bodies.
And i certainly love it when my partner has wide, baby-bearing hips

I embrace nuclear war. I hate everyone and want all sides to be eradicated

It's fine. It's a personal decision. Lots of things are destructive or dangerous, that doesn't make them social ills or immoral. You're not going to ban skydiving or hiking in the woods even though both of those activities can lead to injury and be dangerous. Nor are you going to call them immoral

Absolutely not. The gay haters are in the minority these days in the USA.

This is one of the lamest trolls I've seen. Look at the effort you're investing spamming this thread for basically no return. I guess you are a fag then huh

Exposure therapy. Give it a chance and start small. EXPLAIN your feelings to the other guy and communicate. Be open and honest.

If you start with assumptions - you will end in failure.

Attached: love2.jpg (400x400, 31.28K)

I can't believe my thread got co-opted by literal fucking faggots. This place is completely unsalvageable

Yeah, this I don't get.

Like if I was to publicly propose that we should slow down the pro-trans agenda and take a second look at it, I'd have my opponents screeching at me like I'm trying to take the world back to some 1930's world of incarcerating homosexuals.

Nah they're not "intrinsically evil". They're not evil at all dude. They're people just like you and me. No different. There's no reason for them not to be accepted. It's only a small group of mostly-closeted-gay people on the rightwing that obsesses about them and freaks out about them so much. It's because you're definitely lying when you say you have 0 gay thoughts in your entire life. You naturally feel a lot of shame about those thoughts which drives you to become a rightwinger and nazi and stuff. You don't need to have that shame though. You can just accept yourself, as most people these days do, and then you likely can learn to accept others too

>top flag is the flag of niggerfaggots
>bottom flag is a rainbow, God's covenant with mankind to no longer purge the world by flood
Yes, a return to tradition would be nice.

It's one guy. The writing style is literally the same.

kys faggot

Attached: 1594286098890.jpg (750x721, 278.64K)

Trans is a social response to homophobia.

Gay men wouldn't be pretending to be women if they weren't otherwise shunned socially.

End homophobia and trans will disappear.

Attached: LoveWinsBarbie.jpg (1194x1102, 211.36K)

I'm with this. It's quite clear to anyone with any critical thinking that encouraging the idea that trans people have no mental illness and that it is simply like treating an iron deficiency, is wrong. There's clearly problems under the surface, hence the continuous suicide rates in post op trans

try again

Wrong.

In the 70s the rainbow Coalition had 0 to do with the gays flag

I am gay and you are gay.

Attached: rainbowpepe3.jpg (480x392, 40.1K)

It is true, you immoral degenerate. Islamic countries have the right idea about faggots. Rooftop goof drop is the way to go. Fag drags are cool too.

For real or are you just trolling?

>can't argue
>start calling people closeted gay

Attached: ok.jpg (900x608, 183.67K)

I like how op's topic was about Republicans being basically democrats but on the speed limit and everybody in this thread is talking about the faggot flag. funny ROBOT BOT GPT-3 SCRIPT moment

There's no proof those people being killed are being killed for being gay alone.

Attached: SmugRainbowPepe.gif (498x498, 539.45K)

It's funny how the Wahhabist recently joined up with Israel by saying they're no longer enemies but cousins. However they're some of the strictest Muslims, where Israel is embracing homosexuality now

For real. Why the fuck do you think gay men would castrate themselves slap on a dress and pretend to be a girl if not because they are hated as a fem gay man?

t. closeted gay

Attached: rainbowyoga.jpg (1150x1280, 152.62K)