Internet is Dead

How is today any different from, say, 1982? It's not like I can actually communicate with people or share ideas. It's not like the government is actually going to let us share stuff and communicate freely.

I work for a security consulting firm and we have catalogued over 50 000 crimes caught on CCTV, all in Canada, most in cities with almost no black people. And yet, when it comes to street crimes (like robbery, shootings, etc) and if we exclude domestic assault, which everyone commits, black men commit over 90% of the crimes. So in a city where black men make up 5% of the population, 90% of the muggings at gun point are done by black men.

Even if you go on Youtube and watch random footage of crime, it's always black men doing it. When you turn on the news and read about street crime, it's always black men doing it.

And yet, no one can discuss it. If you try to Google this stuff Google will just gaslight you and send you to articles talking about how the media is racist. You can't make a post about it on Reddit, your post will be instantly deleted and your account will be banned. I would know. I've been permabanned from Reddit many times already. And then there's Any Forums. This place is just a cesspool of bots and shills and alphabet agencies now. Most of you reading this are feds. So fuck you, I'm talking to everyone else.

I've lost hope. I'm completely demoralized. I see black men committed virtually all of the violent crime. I just want to talk about. Just. Fucking. Talk. About. It. I just want to be able to acknowledge what my eyes see, but I can't. There's nowhere to discuss it. I have to pretend it's not real. I have to pretend reality isn't real. I can't talk about it in real life because my entire family is cucked beyond belief.

Attached: 74d.jpg (499x618, 124.22K)

My great grandfather used to say the same thing about newspapers, even they got taken over eventually.Smartphones were a mistake of our generation and govt with corporation have full control over the internet.

Human cultures are fundamentally defined by what is verboten to talk about or even acknowledge as much as they are by language or customs or dress, etc. More so in fact. That which must never be spoken of often consumes and dominates entire societies.

I've seen security footage that is just hours of black people doing grab and runs in high end retail stores.

You just discovered the censorship and you are already giving up ? Come on... Btw I know you are a demoralising kike with your faggots reddit spacing.

Didn't read you plebbit nigger faggot story.

Attached: 0_Trevor-Moore.png (1200x630, 1.03M)

what's sad is my grandpa tried to redpill me, back when he was alive and I'd see him at family gatherings. But because I was a brainwashed leftist back then I just thought of him as a racist asshole and ignored everything he said and avoided him. And now he's gone so I can't tell him I understand.

My dad might slowly be coming around. We'll see.

You should do some kind of qrd write up on your job, what you saw, and getting red pilled on niggers etc. it could be useful for the newfags, same as ex peace corps anons

Fuck you memeflagotts

suck it frogman

>reddit spacing

this isn't a real thing. I'd reply to what you said but you're obviously a retard. People were doing 'Reddit spacing' back in 2008 before Reddit existed, you fucking piece of shit. kys.

Suce ma bite incirconcise sale youpin

I want to, but where the fuck do I post it?

First thing I though of when I got red pilled finally was my old high school boss who tried to warn me about niggers. I was a pozzed faggot back then so it just made me mad. He was a black dude too, kek.

Here.

Yeah I fucked up these were proper paragraphes but you still a faggot for giving up so fuck you anyways.

no speaky chinky

I had a black gym teacher who tried to get the black guys in my class to care about education and drop their niggerhop culture. It was depressing af to watch him fail witih each and every one of them.

Suck it D’tembe. I was trolling some chinx in another thread and forgot to take it off

man if you'd been through what I've been through. I spent 5 months in jail for 'hate speech'. My country is completely and utterly fucked. I'm making plans to leave, not even joking. I have a 2 year plan to get out of Canada permanently. My criminal record is the only thing delaying me.

Understand that if you see a truth and refuse to say a lie...Then you have already proven yourself on some level. As such, you may go beyond the moral place you were before -- you need, now, new values. Not to say you will be at "the end" or any end, but you will simply be in better harmony. You may accept what other people are, or, you may not. Each way is pain...

Alright and where do you plan to go ?

Nothing is a bigger recipe for disappointment than dealing with young nigs. I used to work with a single white woman who adopted a nigglet for virtue points. College professor in a small, wealthy, all white town. He turned into a thug soon as he hit 13, put her through hell, and is now serving 20 years or some shit. Only nigger in town and was responsible for 90% of the crime all on his own. All so a white roastie could show him off to her friends

not Canada. I don't want to say because it's not relevant and I don't want the conversation to get side-tracked talking about one country vs another. It's not the point of the thread.

kek.
All of the "smart" black kids at my college were retards.
If we ever had group projects, it was like a big brother, big sisters program. They had to have their hands held through every step.

> I spent 5 months in jail for 'hate speech'.
Are you kidding me?

You can come to America, but wherever you are, the only way out of this is to struggle, fight and persevere.

I lived in a small town in Saskatchewan. A woman there married a black man and his kids from another woman moved in with them. They were the only black people in the whole town. Immediately after that, cars got broken into and houses got broken into. No shocker, it was the black teens doing it. I remember finding it hysterical when the newspaper said the suspects were black males because there were only 2 black males in like a 100 KM radius.

All countries are fucked. Do what you want go where you want but the nigger infestation is everywere. When will we do something to solve this problem instead of flee like tards ?

Why would you Euros and Canucks ever just go to prison for hate speech?
Why not become outlaws? It has much better future prospects.

nope. I actually beat the charges but I had to sit in jail for 5 months because our faggot bullshit justice system wouldn't grant me bail. It was over posts here on Any Forums, too, lol, and during discovery I learned that the RCMP and CSIS are constantly monitoring this site, so obviously the CIA and FBI are here right now. It's part of the reason I'm so demoralized.

Why dont you raid your white house and sépare us many difficulty ? This is the real question you like to brag, about your guns but they are worthless.

I think security cameras are becoming very redpillibg for normies. Ring cameras especially share images of nearby crimes, and it’s always niggers.

Yeah this
>muh 2nd
>muh guns
>muh liberty
Peak clownworld

You should hire a lawyer and sue. Punitive denial or bail over a non violent non crime is unlawful imprisonment.

the powers that be are fighting hard against this. Security footage is difficult to share now and if anyone starts talking about race they get shut down.

These retards keep arguing on the constitution. When you read the constition its wriiten the people hae to use their guns against tyrans. Do you see tyrants bleeding ?

It's canada, trudy considers hate speech a violent crime

I got a large settlement already, it's why I'm able to gtfo of this country. Even though I have a big sum of money right now it's not enough to buy property in this ridiculous country.

They're bleeding cum into their kids and they do nothing kek

>Yes, goy. Just go to jail for no reason. It would be impolite to resist.
The only way for them to enforce stupid laws if for you idiots to obey them.
If a handful of people refuse, it drains the resources of the police.
They will not enforce anything, because they are scared to.
Just like your lawless muzzie no go zones in France.