According to pol - this woman is not white...

According to pol - this woman is not white. People would look at her - and assume she is of middle-eastern descent - sez pol. Yes?

Attached: ScarlettJohansson.jpg (1280x1769, 266.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9cfoOVTiuY
youtu.be/7iqFRr_nwDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is ashkanazi and has slavic genes.

>middle-eastern descent
that is pre arab invasion middle-eastern descent, areas like the middle east and germany used to be full with white people back in the day y'know.

This woman is 0/10.

Attached: EegR5qJVoAImxlE.png (680x510, 306.68K)

so jews ARE white?!?!?

is pol finally admitting it?

she's a kike and literally dozens of kike movie producers and directors have fucked her countless times to then insist she's a good actor and deserves kike awards for sucking the most dicks to "earn" those roles

youtube.com/watch?v=b9cfoOVTiuY

Attached: 1635630001540.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

it is not the flesh, but wickedness of the soul makes one a jew ...

youtu.be/7iqFRr_nwDw

Attached: smash Kike.jpg (708x515, 33.61K)

that's not what I am asking. I'm simply asking if people assume she is white seeing her face.

pol is fucking stupid, pol would fuck her and not think twice about if she is white or not.

she isnt she bleaches her asshole

Attached: 1601399091267.jpg (1117x1303, 277.9K)

She is a jew with a nose job. i have to admit she is better looking than most jews

Attached: scarlett johansson nose job.jpg (474x355, 24.08K)

Fuck off with this retarded thread

>I'm simply asking if people assume she is white seeing her face.
Yes

So then Jews are white. Pol is finally admitting that Jews are white.

I rest my case.

>she bleaches her asshole
I need to see proof of this

And in the before picture you think people would assume that person is a non-white arab. yes?

But rabbi, aren't jews the ones who say they aren't white when it's convenient for them..?

No, in the before picture they would assume she is a jew. Why do you think she got the nose job, Schlomo, if not to blend in and fool us?

Jews are not White, they have racial hatred and resentment for Whites, and they offer 0 reciprocity to Whites. Any and all argument to the ocntrary are malicious, and are only used to make you keep your guard down so you can be backstabbed. I don't care how blond her hair is, or how blue her eyes are. She is no White, and the state of Israel WILL perish

Attached: Jews are not White.png (1305x1256, 1.4M)

Attached: jews and trannies.jpg (1024x639, 143.9K)

And therefore assume she is not white? You think normies are going to assume that's not a white person? Fucking retard.