Who Owns the World?: Blackrock and Vanguard

Blackrock and Vanguard own everything, but who owns them?

> I think we've narrowed down who Satan may be

Attached: 1645926264842.jpg (750x768, 145.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_&_Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm thinking mabye about 350

Attached: BlackRock Jews discriminates against Whites.jpg (2106x2338, 485.67K)

>Rothschild's financial advisory division is known to serve British nobility as well as the British Royal Family. Past chairman Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild is the personal financial advisor of Queen Elizabeth II, and she knighted him in 1989 for his services to banking and finance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_&_Co

Attached: 1552278389825.jpg (1333x2250, 1013.7K)

The king

Attached: IMG_20220506_133804.jpg (2048x3637, 760.79K)

They have the same major shareholders as majority of the central banks

Details here:
>>youtu.be/GgtXWyRKN6k

>Blackrock and Vanguard own everything, but who owns them?
Gee I don't know.

Attached: 98543adc-5059-11e7-b7ee-06f6e75c1905-crop-c0-5__0-0-400x400-100.jpg (400x400, 132.9K)

>who owns them
don't merril lynch own the majority of Blackrock and BoA own the majority of Merril Lynch and Blackrock own the majority of BoA? in a circular banking centipede of shit?

Checked. Care to enlighten us humble goyim?

Attached: satan summoning his legions.png (720x930, 641.13K)

Rothschild! That old kike REPTILE is trying to turn the planet into A PRISON.

Attached: OIP (93).jpg (474x315, 27.4K)

The hidden hand

I own them because I built this world. The legal and contractual stuff is fake just like the holocaust

The King is someone else, sorry.

Attached: R (95).jpg (728x1024, 106.1K)

Blackguard and Vanrock would have been cooler names.

Someone start a whiterock to counter them

Ye

The elimination of small restaurants and businesses owned by families in favor of chains and franchises with corporate ownership moved a huge portion of public control into their hands as well.

Checked, too.
This ring was given to one of my closest friend by his father.
His dad is a high ranking police official, he was in charge of Israel's law enforcement relations with 12 countries in Europe, and he relocated to Germany for about 5 years. My friend stayed to serve in the army, went on to become a combat officer. Had a gigantic house all to himself.
It's important to note that his dad has always been a "weirdo" boomer and I know for a fact they have a clunky relationship at best.
My friend left the house a few short months after they came back because, well, the parents are insufferable.
Anyways, about three months ago his dad calls him to his room and gifts him that ring. He said to never take it off, no matter what - to keep wearing it while sleeping and showering. The ring is not new and had definitely been worn for years by who knows (or cares).
He asked him wtf is this golden shit and he answered with a simple "it's the kings ring". The ring also has other well known symbols such as the illuminati and the free masonry.
After I asked my friend to ask dad wtf is the meaning of the symbols, he avoided the question and said that the ring can be bought off of eBay. I though it was the perfect answer and didn't ask anything else.

>pic rel is one of the sides

Attached: IMG_20220506_133812.jpg (2048x3637, 637.05K)

yea, it's through places like mcdonalds that they will introduce the bugs and labgrown meat