Why are Spaniards so dark? They are two shades darker than us and we are Turkish rapebabies. How did that happen?

Why are Spaniards so dark? They are two shades darker than us and we are Turkish rapebabies. How did that happen?

Attached: Flag_map_of_Spain.svg.png (2492x2048, 330.63K)

It's a very diverse country in this regard. As a general rule I say that the more south you go, the tanner people are. It's a very sunny country anyways, so it's common for people to get suntanned.

Yeah but does the hair also get black due to the sun? Black hair is very uncommon in Bulgaria. Not the same in Spain

Attached: Europe-average-annual-solar-radiation-Fig-4-Italy-average-annual-solar-radiation.png (630x609, 488.68K)

1000 years of Muslim caliphate may have something to do with it - call me crazy

>call me crazy
Yeah I will because you have a dumbass meme flag are off by centuries and it was an exiled Umayya Prince and then a series of taifas that ruled, Andalusia was never incorporated into the actual caliphate

Here black hair is very common, i'd say 60% of the people have black hair. Here in catalonia, brown hair is more prevalent. I have brown hair and blue eyes like my mom, but my dad has black hair and brown eyes

You forget that even in roman times, iberian people were like this

Black hair is not an European trait user. Where did you get it from?

Because they're based.
They're darker yet Spain is fucking Spain and Bulgaria is fucking Bulgaria.
Looks like skin tone is not that important.

It's anyone's guess by now. We're really mixed.
We had:
-Iberians
-Celts
-Carthagenians
-Greeks
-Romans
-Germanic migrations (visigoths, vandals, suebians...)
-Iranian migrations (andals)
-North african invasions (berbers, sarracens...)

But if i had to say something, i think all these invansions (with the exception of the celts and greeks) merely changed the ruling class, which means that the black hair was from the very beginning here, with the original iberian people

Fpbp

I meant alans when i typed "andals"

is this proof that huwhite euromutts can still accomplish great things ? you guys did create the spanish empire after all

>with the original iberian people

Who crossed from north africa into iberia. The amount of berbers who settled in the interior post 711 is also very high however a lot of them looked more like zidane, not mulatos from casablanca

All Spanish people think they're white until they come to the US and see that they're just another spic

It all came crashing down when he started having austrians and french people as kings... hahaha...

Any country can achieve anything great but it's really hard to raise nowadays considering that USA wants every country morally or economically corrupted

like clockwork

Attached: like clockwork.jpg (1114x835, 129.51K)

thats very rich coming from a mutt

Our skin tone is the same as yours. On average our hair is black.
Here we have many latinos and moroccans and we can tell the difference in all cases so i don't really believe you

None of us think we are white nor do we want to be, fuck whites.

>Any country can achieve anything great
>X(doubt)

>All Spanish people think they're moorish until they come to the US and see that they're just another mediterranean

Fixed, colored eyes and white skin doesnt men that you are white, check fins.

fins are white you indo nigger

All homosexuals think there white until they marry another white person and prove this.

Imagine wanting to be the same colour as cum “white people” and getting Africans to breed your white women lol.

They aren't though there have been studies that show they have the same skin tone as people from Poland if you take the sample from places where the sum doesn't usually reach such as the inner upper arm or the pelvic area so I don't know what you're on about

Do all Europeans smell of cigarette smoke? or is just that your type of people.

Polish are pigs though they are pink and smell like burnt bacon.

stfu enternal angelo

Fair enough my point is that it isn't a genetic trait but more along the lines of what this picture shows
If you transplant a Spaniard to Leicestershire then his skin tone becomes pale unlike Arabs or Latinos who have a brown skin tone as is

>the black hair was from the very beginning here

Basically iberians are north africans and always were.

What ever Eternal Khazar homosexual.