You vill eat ze estrogen-enhanced meat

You vill eat ze estrogen-enhanced meat.

Attached: amosfarm.png (889x716, 109.68K)

I HATE THE STATE I HATE THE STATE

You VILL eat ze shit.
You VILL drink ze piss.
You VILL use ze coom cup.

And you VILL be happy.

Attached: a shitty deal.jpg (2160x1983, 680.8K)

So did he get fined or what?

McVeighpilled

based amish farmer

Amish need to sell their cloaks to buy swords if you know what I mean.

Based Amish farmer. Fuck the so called government. All they do is make the people hate them. Never something positive.

Guy is a sovereign citizen and own a large number of farms and processing facilities. He just don't want to comply with the FDA requirements to sell processed foods. He has 4,000 customers for his buyers club.

>drink the roach milk out of the cum cup
i mean, it's obviously a humiliation ritual at this point.

>grow the food
>don't sell it
>let people come collect the food
>require collectors to pay entrance fees to your farm
would this work? or would that still count as selling?

Gets better.

>Miller’s first came to the attention of federal authorities in 2016, when the Food and Drug Administration said it identified Listeria in samples of Miller’s raw milk; the agency found the Listeria to be genetically similar to the bacteria found in two people who developed listeriosis — one of whom died — after consuming raw milk.

you will be vaccinated soon according to this Kike

I take it the people that died weren’t consuming his stuff and the bacteria wasn’t listeria, but was “genetically similar” even if it was harmless so they could use it as justification to shut his business down despite nobody having gotten sick from eating any of his produce?

Bacteria replicates so fast no samples are ever going to be identical if give any real time between sampling.
But how fucking stupid do you need to be to see a person die from Listeria, find Listeria in raw milk (on of the reasons we generally don't allow raw milk sales) and conclude that it's a conspiracy by the government to shut down a business. Rather than you know a government regulator doing it's job to try and prevent deaths from preventable things.

>trusts food regulators
kek good goy

I don't trust the government to do much of anything. But the underlying reasoning is sound and has been working well for over 100 years.
If you think the rules on raw milk are wrong, you need to address the process of pasteurization not express doubt about the government.

our food makes us sick and then people blame the citizens for obesity

>government
>doing a job
Lol.

Don’t worry pol told me Amish are based and kill people that piss them off, shun race mixers, and are “bad motherfuckers” that beat up anyone that disrespects them…
And all the pacifist religious nutbag rumours are fake

>"Hi, I'd like some raw milk."
>"Okay, here you go."
>"REEEEE THAT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL! PAY ME 6 MILLION DOLLARS IN FINES NOW!"

Raw milk sales are legal in almost every country in the world. I regularly drink it. Ban raw milk, chlorinate the fuck out of your chicken and feed your cattle steroids and antibiotics, put sugar based additives into your bread and cook everything with vegetable oil then wonder why your people are going insane.
The American food chain is designed for mass produced corporate food and its killing your people.

Hey man can I get a dime of the smack?
Yeah here you go.
You're under arrest.
Reeeeeeeee!!!!

Land of the free lmao

Attached: 1653728562112.jpg (835x673, 190.78K)

Now you're getting it.