Why do you lie to women about your political views?

Let me guess:
if you aren't a basement dwelling incel (rare on this board), then you probably have lied to women about your politics.

You realized at some point that women find your impotent rage and permanent manchild status deeply unattractive, and you tried to hide it.

You can't just allow a female to realize what you truely think about niggers and jews and trannies, so when she asks you your opinions you just say
>I'm not really interested in politics
while you know full well that you would gladly regress society to an era where women are property if given the chance.

If you ever actually manage to start a relationship, the mask begins to falter after long enough, and eventually she leaves you when she realizes what you really are.

Quite humorous, existentially speaking.

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-023508.jpg (1080x1015, 225.11K)

it's funny you think people read your post.

Only a fucking child wouldn't tell a woman your political views. If you don't properly vet the mother of your children you are a fucking moron. Also interestingly enough men are in many cases better at those tasks she lists. The best nurses I work with are men.

>If you ever actually manage to start a relationship, the mask begins to falter after long enough, and eventually she leaves you when she realizes what you really are.

Nah, she leaves because she feels the same way and is too much of a bitch to admit it, then eventually views you as a bitch for the same.

im completely indifferent to women and im married

my wife complains i dont fuck her enough but im too busy pursuing my own interests and cbf with her emotional swings and other shit. I fuck her when I feel like it.

Shes threatened to leave and I asked her why she'd make ultimatums where I get what I want, which is to be alone, and yet here she still is.

Some time ago an user said the way to fix every problem is to stop caring and it's true. I have no problems because nothing is my problem.

I didn't even read your post I just scrolled to the bottom and wanted to talk about myself.

Uhh yeah for the first two dates. Once women like you, they turn the consensus-filter off for you

Please, tell me what other opinions I hold and what decisions I make based off your headcanon, kek. Your maladaptive daydreamt straw man must be saying other things I want to know about myself! Do tell

You are also a pedophile, sorry you had to find out this way

Attached: manny.jpg (1627x1080, 139.49K)

This is a stupid post because men feel the need to lie to women about most things in the context of modern "romance" (known traditionally as "prostitution with extra steps").
Before I gave up on the notion of a man who could actually keep things in his pants, this habit of agreeing or taking cues to say the "right" things about beliefs was very amusing and I loved seeing how far they were willing to go.
3/5 I could get to Hitler did nothing wrong-levels before they got too concerned about my beliefs

Ridiculous inversion of reality, right wing men are more likely to be married and have more children than leftist basedboys.

>Quite humorous, existentially speaking.

Kys Ignatius

pasta noomnommnommm. Get the fuck out here with that shit you brainless cunt!

because it's easy and normie women who aren't completely polarized by modern identity politics really don't care.

That reddit being nothing but trannies is hilarious. Don't care at all what mentally ill larpers have to say about anything.

Bias against trannies is heavily valid, though.

I also have argued with someone in my art class (!) about BLM yesterday, so - pls do not be unfair to the brave men browsing this board!

I just want to fuck them

Enjoy raising my kids.

more like /r/onexchromosome

Just in case anyone else is not up to speed, if that post is real it was written by a jewess.

Kek I love how they went from abortion being good to killing children being bad in just one sentence. Absolutely delusional

>Right wing and libertarian men: we want your attention.
I know bitches just like this. They talk mad game about hating right wingers but nothing gets them hotter under the collar. She sounds like she needs a good ol' fashioned deep dicking.

I've never lied and women have never given a shit. Obviously I don't speak out unless asked, especially in a work environment but I just tell em straight. Used to joke about niggers all the time to my ex

Every girlfriend I've had ended up more right-wing than me by the time we broke up lol

>reddit that quarantines womens opinions
im thinking based?

r/27chromosomes

If they hate right wing men, then why do women (especially POC) love white men so much?

I do not.

I don't care what fat, sexless women and the men who pretend to be them have to say.

Attached: FPrsnsRXMAcGQWW.jpg (712x900, 84.55K)

Why would I. Nobody gives 2 fucks in Croatia.

Get a wife/husband mentally handicapped fag.

Attached: 1653602594169.png (942x726, 819.04K)

>Why do you lie to women
Why do women lie to me?

Women are more honest than you think. You just have to understand that a woman communicates via feefees and that the words coming out of her mouth are usually irrelevant