OH NO NO NO

German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung publishes antisemitic caricature of Zelensky

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article239026387/Selenskyj-Karikatur-Antisemitismus-Beauftragter-kritisiert-Sueddeutsche-Zeitung.html

Attached: FTogKCeWQAETF5N.jpg (2048x1762, 638.61K)

Looks like Ethan Ralph.

Not much of a caricature

Attached: zelensky-davos.png (1024x681, 782.24K)

Uh oh looks like we got another Hitler advent rising confirmed

>Jew looks like Jew
>Jews and the eternal Angloy get butthurt about it
Jeez who wudda thunk it

The tide is turning. I'm seeing more and more MSM articles admitting Ukraine is getting BTFO and ridiculing it. Strangely it all began since Kissinger said Ukraine has to surrender to Russia.

But you also have soros with opinion on different polarity

Attached: 1653724493766.jpg (389x260, 16.87K)

Soros sounds like he's shitting his pants

>antisemitic caricature of Zelensky
You're totally missing the real irony here. There is nothing antisemitic about this caricature. It's just that a bavarian politician/faggot, kind of like the bavarian anti-antisemitism watchdog, said it gives a wrong impression of Zelensky. Then adding that the caricature is antisemitic... because Zelensky is jewish. I'm not quite sure how they think people will not notice what a shit show this really is.

so you poles will turn on Ukraine because Kissinger asked for it?

I was thinking Cog.

Yu must pay ze reparations

I had no clue Suddeutsche was so based.
Fuck Bilt. All my niggas read Suddeutsche.

Kissenger was they guy that said what everyone was thinking, so naturally, some people finally acknowledged it while others have to pretend he's an asshole for a while.

The heebs must have committees that do nothing but search for something to be butthurt about.

beginnger mistake.
They should have researched if he was a j and if someone is a j, you just don't make a caricature about him in germany.

Some germans just never learn.
Being woke on the JQ helps you avoid such mistakes.

Jesus man.
The happy merchant cartoons live rent free in the heads of "top" journalists now.
Are they implying that you can only paint beautiful pictures of jews now?

Attached: BarbaraSteisand.jpg (1277x1600, 170.19K)

We never gave a fuck about Jewkraine com the beginning, it's a money laundering country for kikes

He sure is gaining a lot of weight even though his (((country))) is under siege. Funny how no MSM ever questions his location.

>OMG HE DREW A CARTOON OF A JEW

Attached: 1651073590296.gif (303x400, 322.62K)

DATS ANTISEMITIC

Attached: 1653118032666.gif (250x250, 2.18M)

It went from 2015-like hysteria "oh my poor refugeerinos" to every car with ukro plates has slashed tires real quick over here.

it's like a combination of both

>German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung publishes antisemitic caricature of Zelensky
Jews want to create vast international organizations that literally demand everyone to subordinate themselves to it and then how dare anyone say anything about it. That's ANTISEMITIC!

Any caricature of Zelensky that does not depict the jew as a war hero will be labeled as antisemitic by Western governments and corporate media