Mutts of Any Forums, what are you going to do when it comes time to breed?

Mutts of Any Forums, what are you going to do when it comes time to breed?

Attached: CB4A4BD0-E8AC-4A98-9FF2-33CE85F9FF42.jpg (653x1024, 194.28K)

Why edit the image? what the point of lying here? It's bad unedited

Attached: 1618005731753.jpg (634x763, 123.87K)

They’re the same picture.

Oh wait you’re a fucking bot. Goddamn it.

still look like subhuman excrement , and the coal burner whore hit the wall hard. with some luck the drive off a cliff soon

Attached: 1653381974260.gif (280x216, 62.38K)

?

The white daughter is 18 bros.
Pretty interesting she’s 5’4 compared to her 5’9 mom and 6’2 father. I wonder what happened.

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-151707~2.png (720x900, 240.4K)

Would eat 18 year olds white daughters ass.

He was born an American. Of course he’ll have issues. There’s little cultures of every here but nobody mixes so being an outlier with no one like you fucks you up. South America and Central Asia doesn’t have this problem.

It's not edited. Klum's half-monster offspring look the same in both photos.

But she has way bigger tits than her moms

Attached: 244779663_1312348042556513_2022756626152528819_n.jpg (1440x1800, 374.22K)

>The white daughter is 18 bros.
shes not 18 in that pic

It's sad that her coalburner mom still passed on her genes in the white gene pool. Judging by the empty eyes and nigger nails her daughter has the same taste as her mother

> what are you gunna do When it comes time to breed?
What do you mean by "when"? You're the only one on Any Forums not getting laid

women dont express height genes the way males do. She very likely has the tall genes of her parents dormant the same way she'd have the gene for blue eyes dormant if it didnt happen to expressed.

Italian genes.

If you ever needed a good reason why interracial kids are a mistake. Just take look at Heidi Klums family. Her white daughter will be a supermodel. Her half black kids look like bridge trolls. Stay woke sheeps.

If you ever needed a good reason why interracial kids are a mistake. Just take look at Heidi Klums family. Her white daughter will be a supermodel. Her half black kids look like bridge trolls. Stay woke sheeps.

Attached: 1653723705564.jpg (2536x3052, 1.49M)

I am mostly European and some African with two past generations of bleaching causing me to be more pale and have a more European facial appearance.

the women in the father's family are probably shorter

I will probably go for a white woman or a predominantly European mutt like me, I read some post about hybrid vigor and I don't want to waste my chance for my kids when I got the benefit from it myself.

all faggots hit the wall hard. guess what all elites are. guess what all "women" in all search results, screens, major print, mass media, actually are.
also their depraved asses are full of like, 2lb of ass worms that control their brains and make them diddle children and animals.
the faggot menace.

Attached: didnt she used to be a boy yes and 22e.png (1065x348, 100.11K)

What an unusually wholesome post
>South America and Central Asia doesn’t have this problem.
They didnt used to but they are now, it has clearly been difficult for any latin america country to form a stable identity as a nation state because of their heterogeneity, while I know of modern Turks with identity issues, whether thats being too much or too little Russian/Greek and not feeling like they belong in either camp

Just get a latina dude theres a ton of options there so that really should always be the mutts choice but I guess youre in canada though