Ever since that Texas shooting and the subsequent finger-pointing, shit-flinging and agenda-pushing...

Ever since that Texas shooting and the subsequent finger-pointing, shit-flinging and agenda-pushing.. it's like I have a dark cloud hanging over my head. Anyone else feel this way? Why would this tragedy be affecting me more than the hundreds of other ones? Are the psy-ops and media brainwashing getting more potent?

Attached: EWL0FUyUMAQgfF_.jpg (1242x1249, 149.58K)

No. I always lived with the possibility of being shot to death. I enjoy the fact that now even dumb ass Canadians can get a face full of shot gun when they are buying milk

Dead kids being used as political ammunition is one of the most disgusting things a society can do.

Look to Jesus.

Not what you're describing, but I'm personally starting to struggle to form counterarguments to gun-grabbery. Not all of it, but I really can't think of a justifiable moral argument where having a bigger, faster gun beats a shitload of dead kids.

>SHALL
Yeah I know. But you can't have a nuke either and nobody bitches about that. I don't know what angle to approach this from anymore.

That's definitely part of it. But it feels like it goes deeper than that. I'm too much of a brainlet to put it into words. It's something intangible and for the first time I'm feeling truly demoralized.

Attached: 1613884465993.jpg (719x688, 63.56K)

So spoopy

Ooga booga

Shut up. This board might as well be /x/ most of the time

Nothing should be political but what you want? Newsflash asshole. Dead kids is inherently political. You braindead tribalists who recite the same fucking talking points ad nauseum are ridiculous. You aren't even human. You're just a walking ideological puppet extention of your groupthink.

The constitution was probably written with the assumption that a moral/religious people would be living under it. The founding father's could never have envisioned their country becoming so dysfunctional and nihilistic that it churns out mass-killers by the dozen.

Yes user, it feels just aweful
Maybe you should go and shoot some children to make things better and have your voice heard

I just want it to be 6 weeks from now when no one remebrs it and pol can finally stop having 28070987837 threads about it

This board started as an X containment board.

Fuck off back to Tumblr or start looking into why all this anti-abortion and shooting shit may be happening.

Don't worry, it can always get worse. You either learn to adapt to the suffering or you don't. You don't get many options when you're thrust into that type of context. Then once you adapt, if you adapt, things can still get worse, and at the point you already thought was your lowest, you'll have to try to adapt again.

Imagine if aborted babies were human, haha. I mean even if they were only 3/5 human. Thatd be about 36 million

Checked!

What's the implication here? Dems ramping this shit up for the midterm elections?

Checked, don't let it get you down. It sucks but it doesn't bother me. You formed a connection to it for reasons only understood by yourself and others that know you.
Checked!

Literally just stop reading about it

i started noticing this a few years ago, but ye it gets more and more as time goes on and i realize things just keep getting worse
idk why i go on most of the time

Checked!

Probably your subconscious working out your odds having children and progeny who have an existence worth living and the magnitude of the forces operating against that

My wife and I are having our first baby in July

Attached: 1638008452704.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

>Why would this tragedy be affecting me more than the hundreds of other ones?
Because the police sat by and watched it happen until fucking BORDER PATROL finally said "fuck the police chief" and kicked the door down with tactical shields.