America is such a fucking joke of a country

America is such a fucking joke of a country

Attached: oinoierfweinonionieerinoowergbvfed.png (1198x1290, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8CLfyBXPGg
youtube.com/watch?v=PRVYW_UwWAI&t=244s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here you go lil Jorge. just hide behind this. you'll be fine. if not, dats why we had 10 keedz!

there is absolutely nothing funny about America. It's sad and depressing. Not even any gallows humor.

Yeah. Nobody ought to be free from tyranny, even when they are the #1 exporter of it.

Attached: antifa-firedance.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Pro-tip: as a kid, i would have loved to have a bulletproof backpack.

Can't wait to steal a nuke and take out some dumbass country.

None of your frens work at Gitmo. No humor expected.

Attached: antifa-1punchbythisid.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

It's not for the kidderinos. Its because the fed introduced legislation on body armor.

I was building scale models of ballistic missiles as a kid with shaped charge nose cones.
I would never have shot down my fellow classmates IRL. What the actual fuck is the value of a simulation if nobody flocks to it?
Ask Meta. They got over their skis on this one. Didn't matter if jeans were worn or not.
Zuckerborg is doomed.

i dont have frens user, i just want to be waterboarded so i can reach enlightenment.

>shitty 3A backpack
Enjoy dying. An AR-15 will go right through that piece of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=f8CLfyBXPGg

Bumped and spell checked hoping for sauce.
Gotta wake up early tomorrow. Will refresh for responses. Best of luck to us all.

Attached: 89024FEE-BD03-4A42-9E09-D1A98A49951A.jpg (342x417, 34.65K)

im really glad not to be an american

Attached: C6AE485F-7078-4246-9325-FFD333459BC2.jpg (640x402, 235.15K)

As a parent seeing this happen is tragic as fuck. Doesn't matter how I feel about america shits sad

'MUURRIICCCAAA!!

Cmon China just finish off muttland already, they are destabilized enough + they are more occupied with Ukraine than domestic issues. Ez win for the chinks

well people now realize that cops will not only allow it to happen but also actively prevent others from trying to stop it in progress, of course they're selling just as much as the guns and ammo are, purge world nigger

>America is such a fucking joke of a country
we should burn the constitution so you will be happy.

>tfw you just shoot them in the knees
rare

Attached: 1621379006758.png (354x406, 183.17K)

what exactly makes them bulletproof?

why isn't there an outrage about the education system yet? numerous occasions of shit like problems in books about crackheads and whatnot, you have kids stuck in that crazyhouse shooting each other on near daily basis now, it went to the point there's now entire markets emerging around this phenomenon, and yet no one puts the blame on the actual education system which is responsible for overseeing those kids for most of their waking day in the first place? this is unsustainable, the system is killing itself in a literal way, why is everyone talking about inane bs like gun control? it has nothing to do with it.

You didn't see it happen. You didn't see anything. You only heard the story they told you. Why are you sad? Because, some Jews staged a play and told you to be sad?

ArmedScholar on the youtubes

youtube.com/watch?v=PRVYW_UwWAI&t=244s

>Karens are trying to treat a symptom instead of just pulling their children out of school
I really don’t understand why mothers don’t want to teach their kids. They don’t do much as stay at home wives.
School is honestly dumbing down the children.

Name a country that isn't.

Very little. Ballistic fibers allow them to catch most pistol and shotgun. There's nothing to stop the energy from transferring and causing horrific trauma though. It will do fuck all against rifle ammo. Welcome to body armor.

That's actually a good point. Why are they producing people that aren't just retarded, they're dangerous and retarded. Granted they're armed, but it seems like the first two are much more important and the last is only relevant if the first two exist.

how much does it weight and will it really stop a .45 at less than 10 meter range?