How are there people starving in the World when potatoes once planted basically grow themselves...

How are there people starving in the World when potatoes once planted basically grow themselves? I haven't even watered them this week. There is enough rain from the sky.

Attached: 28_05_22.jpg (1152x1296, 576.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ALtfQVbHtM0
youtube.com/watch?v=XHiYG1Q2SBs
youtu.be/a0fkNdPiIL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is to only garden worth growing m well done. can you believe motherfuckers are trying to live on tomatoes?

When the shit hits the fan I'm going to raid your potato farm, shoot you, and trade your potatoes for a qt wifeslave

Aren't they mostly water? A waste of space.

Most stupid idea ever, here we got a ton of venecas, then they brought their families and suddenly a lot of nationals are dead or disappeared.

You can try. When will burgers understand that the defender always has the advantage? How will you fly your fat ass to Poland when shit strikes your fan?

The usa makes more than enough food to fed all10 billion people on earth.

Why the fuck are you bragging about your extra home space.

nice setup, good work user!

This is why you are burning your food?

ever hear of a polish submarine? no? that's because they built them with a screen door

some give me the best things to plant and grow. i hear micro greens are cool. thinking of doing some spuds as well. i have limited outdoor space but have big planters 1//2-1/3 the size of op`s containers.

Attached: dab to infinity and beyond.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

it really is a mistery
take into account, russia and ukraine are frozen shitholes, but them going to war with each other somehow is endangering the food supply of africa, a place that has constant summer conditions and rainforests

id say its niggers but i dont know if im being defunded when i say that

Attached: Gargamel.jpg (448x252, 29.57K)

Im going to roast that duck with the potatoes and skullfuck ops corpse. And the people that are mostly starving is Africans, and they deserve it for being black.

it doesn't rain in my state

This shit is so stupid, when things go south why not gather a small farmer community.
I cannot believe you lost your balance like that. Most of vegetables , potatoes and likes are easy as fuck to grow you don't even need a seed bank, it just keeps growing .
You want potatoes forever? Just cut the edges and plant them again, how hard is that.

Attached: farming.jpg (1100x3285, 1.79M)

As Latvian I only see 3-4 meals worth of potatoes :D

Some places barely get rain you fucking retard

Ukraine has the most and best faming land in Europe though. If I were Russia I'd annex that shit.

what the fuck does that has anything to do with what he said

That's like erecting a huge fence to keep out king kong but build two huge doors the height of the fence to let kong in.

Well that's bullshit. I know how potatoes grow and that's not it

Use tap water to water the water.

Can you teach your plants to deny the Holocaust?

You don't have water in pipes? Order a truck full of water from a place that has it?

Politics, supply and demand
youtu.be/ALtfQVbHtM0

Not everyone is lucky like whitey or chinko to have abundant rain and good earth to work with

Africa threw out the Boer settlers who where skilled farmers and now starve to death in a fertile resource rich land of plenty while China rapes them of minerals and they rape girls to cure de aids because the witch doctor says so
Anyone who sends aid to Africa should be shot

What do you mean? I put them in the ground, water them, crack and old egg in from time to time and they turn out fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHiYG1Q2SBs

I dunno man, sweet potatoes , french onions, beetroot, mushrooms, spinach
Pick vegetables that are rich are in nutrients and protein

Potatoes can grow in poor soil and what is irrigation? Get the water from the lake.

Irish potato famine

Don't worry about how I'll get there. I have a polish girl from Gdansk I met while traveling. When things start going south I'll go live with her just so I can find your pathetic garden and water it with your blood. Speaking of that, don't you worry about passersby pissing/ejaculating all over your plants? I know if I lived near someone like me I would

Explain your setup please

Most people will struggle to even grow potatoes, three generations to permanently lose knowledge of subject and we're nearly there.

Dig underground tank connected to a deposit in the surface that retain water when it rains, so you can save it to use in your crop.

potatoes are easy to grow though
You can just simply not be a nigger and just ask.

>growing plastic

Attached: delusional.jpg (682x600, 100.11K)

Potatoes are super cheap desu. It may change of course. But oh well, Ill try them this year.

>Africa threw out the Boer settlers who where skilled farmers and now starve to death in a fertile resource rich land of plenty
I still laugh whenever I think about this. Entire groups of these dumb shits go around murdering white farmers in South Africa while the majority of their continent is starving, not to mention when they seized land from whitey in Zimbabwe and none of them actually knew how to farm.

I'd ask what they think was going to happen, but we both know African nignogs aren't capable of thinking about the future.

Attached: 1652704222058.jpg (595x413, 67.42K)

That's why you get natural, mixed potatoe variants. Mixing potatoe genes helps them to evolve resistance against disease. Irish cloned the same potatoe types over and over and this fucked them. Genetic diversity is our strength.

>Implying it's about the potatoes

user niggers aren't people. It's only niggers that are starving every time whites don't send them food

My farm is on a balcony 2m above the ground.

Potatoes are shit skin food from south America

that costs more than the pootatoes

War retard.
Bullets, mines, rebels, government forces. Thank god I love fat white women, otherwise I’d kill y’all crackers.

Attached: AC62BA50-F04F-4FA1-9BF9-0BACFF5E5B54.gif (260x462, 3.34M)

Go grow a burger you nigger brainlet

Attached: 1651129077152.png (512x512, 114.93K)

the niggers are incapable of growing food

>expecting niggers to agriculture

999 out of 1,000 Apefricans are too stupid to grow potatoes and the 1 smart one gets robbed and set on fire for his efforts. The fuck do you expect?

1. Metal workshop rack with grates.
2. On top 145L plastic container with holes in the bottom
3. On the bottom, another container to collect excess water that came through.

Larger containers may fuck up the balcony.

I heard the bugs over in Africa are a pain.

>There is enough rain from the sky.
Did you pay taxes on that rain?
>t. government cocksucker

Now do sweet potatoes and you can eat the leafs like spinach. Just as easy and you don't have to wait to reap a harvest.

It's my third season now.

Can confirm. Although last year and this year is getting more rain than the entire decade from 2010 to 2020

How will my potatoe eat plastic from the wall of the container exactly?

nigger just ask for 1 potato
grow them and exchange them for the qt

You can grow them on treillis they won't take much room I think

It's about knowledge and satisfaction.

youtu.be/a0fkNdPiIL4

Noted, that will really narrow it down, thanks. Btw if you can't piss/ejaculate 2m into the air, you should get your prostate and testosterone checked

>How are there people starving in the World when potatoes once planted basically grow themselves?
Lots of Africans do survive on subsistence farming. The issue is that they are incapable of doing that on a scale that would feed their current numbers

I steal my water from work ;^