Le hecking family values discussion

Based, redpilled and TRAD boomers want you to pay for being alive. Picket fences and mowed lawns, right, frens?

What are the political implications of paying extortion racket to the very people who brought you into this world (without asking you) ?

Attached: 1653622538730.png (707x725, 487.08K)

>imagine being against this

>single roasties collecting child support and spending it on going out with random cunts from tindr should charge kids rent
wtf is this shit?

Why do people allow baby boomers to live?

True shit, they should've given a firmer handshake and the rent would have been cheaper, these damn kids these days can't pull themselves by their bootstraps

I worked with some Indians who said they would be ashamed to have their kids pay rent.
Boomers do not think like this.

As far as I can tell, it's a western/American thing.
In my country it's perfectly normal for parents to help and finance their kids until they die and multigenerational homes are a norm, me for example I grew up in a house my grandfather made, my parents grew up in it and now my soon to be wife will live with me in this very house.
I never understood the shitty part about getting evicted from your home once the calendar counts 18 years and I probably will never get it

Attached: 1651811989809.png (700x750, 239.45K)

In Canada you can get sued by your parents to make you pay for "parental support", and the law actually requires you to repay your parents for raising you.

It boils down to two types of people.
Those that want to uplift their children and give them the best shot at life they can.
And those that see their kids as a burden.

Hahahahaha no fucking way hahahahaha

and thats why nobody knows about your country. the baby bird must learn to fly or hit the ground. i’m a father to a young child and already have $50k in silver and gold stashed for him. i will never tell him about it tho, at least not until i’m on my deathbed. its my job to push him to be independent. i grew up around wealthy families and so many of their kids turned our to be dunces. my main job is to light a fire under my son’s ass. i’ll drive myself off a cliff before i sell my house to finance my end-of-life medical costs but he won’t know that until i’m old as fuck

the baby boomers are so unbelievably cartoonishly evil

Attached: 1604048254314m.jpg (1024x310, 74.89K)

My mother took half my wages from my first pay packet age 15 to my leaving home at 21. She put it in a deposit account and gave it back when I started paying my own bills. Some old boomers had hearts of gold.

My parents never asked me for money when I lived with them. I freely offered it to make life better for all of us, sometimes they would try to refuse and I'd just use the money to buy groceries for the house or other things we needed. People get crazy when it comes to money and forget what's really important in life.

If you need to tell your kids to pay rent, you've done wrong as a parent.

From age 15 kids should be paying rent. At age 18 they can get the fuck out.

> nobody knows about your country

Speak for yourself lol but I can't blame you as your zogged education system is is infested with troons and gender studies

I probably paid my parents thousands in rent over the course of the years. Dad also took a loan from me when I still managed to save up some money and never paid me back. They didnt even put it in a fund for me or anything they just wasted it on vacations and other stupid shit.
Recently I helped them pay off a truck loan they had, I basically just had possession of it and made payments for them. Sold it because gas is getting too expensive and they pocketed the money and I have yet to see a penny from it and now I'm getting word theyre spending thousands on more stupid shit like patio sets.
I really, really fucking hate them but I'm probably gonna have to move back in with them because shit is so expensive. I'm just playing nice with them for now but the moment I find an opportunity to recoup the money I'm owed I'm taking it with interest.
Fuck boomers and fuck parents who do this shit to their kids. I can't stress enough how big of a piece of shit you have to be to do this shit.

>t.60% non americans counted as citizens.

Or maybe just don't have them in the first place and find another way to leech money off people?