Clever girl

Clever girl.

Now seriously how living through that shit doesn't fuck you up?

Attached: PSX_20220528_091414.jpg (1008x895, 116.53K)

She's ugly I bet she'll have it worse alive

because it never happened you shit for brains moron

Idk that's not too bad but might be horrible for 11 year old

She's Mexican
She's probably used to her family getting beheaded

Interesting... got proof?

Imagine the smell

Why are Jews chomos?

>doesn't fuck you up
I'm impressed by her.

Why are nigger bots spamming this?

She's probably done it a bunch of times growing up most of her life in Mexico when the cartels hit up all the birthday parties and quinceniaras

Children died. You are a stupid person.

Correct.
Imagine believing this bullshit.

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 6.22K)

>now the next (((school shooter))) is gonna make sure to shoot the bloody corpses. Thank you media

aztec blood. she's fine

This is holocaust story, the shooting never happened. It's sandy hook all over again

but is she more clever than a raptor??? Poland ball asking the real questions

She just stole that from the walking dead. She's black, so checks out.

Attached: FRZVmZUXIAMbxi-.jpg (548x679, 73.76K)

Bull
Fucken
Shit
That
Lil Nigga
Slopped
Blood
From
Anotha Lil Nigga
And
Put
It
On
Herself

>gnaws into other nigletts corpse
>"ayoooo finaly soom spicey foood, dem whidey don no how dah cook"
>uh yeah....she played dead....thats it

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF JUST FUCK OFF. No kid is smart enough to do this in this kind of situation let alone some beantard

Fucking retarded shooter, put a round in the head of every body on the floor. He had an hour to do it too, no excuses.

>FUCK OFF FUCK OFF JUST FUCK OFF. No kid is smart enough to do this in this kind of situation let alone some beantard

It's not even smart. If you have the time to move around and cover yourself in the blood of someone the shooter is probably far away from you for you to hide elsewhere or escape.

it does fuck a lot of people up desu
was just reading an article about workplace suicide and someone was a survivor of a workplace shooting and he killed himself soon after
y do u think servicemen have a high suicide rate? i think i've attempted suicide like 3 times after discharging just from the memories of friends i lost

it's obviously made up. dont go through life like this

I'm shocked the media doesnt claim she didnt invent some blood on her face to play dead, or invented playing dead

They won't do interviews of the survivors because they are all illegals and can't speak english.

Attached: pepe_mexican.jpg (640x616, 86.5K)

And now the jewish stories start.