Would you deport your foreign girlfriend?

WM/AF BTFO

Attached: screenshot.png (1155x808, 129.95K)

>didn't want to be responsible for her
he didn't love her, whatever

Redditors always have this disgusting combination of being total scum combined with an extreme self righteousness and moral grandstanding.
God I hate them.

what a fucking psycho do redditors really act like this?

Plot twist, shes NIgerian

Also, being responsible for your wife is bassline of a marriage, it's true he didn't love her, he was just comfortable when it was easy

bump

I thought I was a piece of shit, God damn

Just get a servant and jerk off retard.
>muh love and emotional connection
He clearly didn't have either if that's what it came down to.

>gf graduated
>got a job
>got laid off again
>couldn't find a new job for god knows how long
what did she even graduate in? Art?

based. why didn't her family help more? feminism means women are obligated to pull their fair share

Bitch deserved it lol

>Would you deport your foreign girlfriend?
Go buy another one.

If you love somebody then you are responsible for them and will do everything in your power to improve their life. This is like the most basic of all truths in human life. This speaks volumes about the insanity and disconnect that redditors have in a way no other post ever has to my mind. What an absolutely retarded motherfucker this guy is. Lmao

>WmAf split
Based fuck yellow fever fags its still race mixing.

>Wanted to be in a relationship but didn't want the responsibility
That's where he fucked up and is the asshole. If you're in a relationship you are responsible for each other otherwise what's the fucking point. Dumbass may have dodged a bullet getting taken advantage of for a green card but seriously wtf. This however can slightly be blamed on the "modern" idea of dating not to marry. Unless you're still in high-school you date to marry, the older you get the smaller your dating pool gets.

What a beta

He dodged a bullet, that bitch was using him.

He didn't love her enough to keep her.
This was the best outcome for both of them.

At this time, I don't think I would date a foreign girl
But, if I were to date a foreign girl, I would do everything I could to keep her in the country

Probably was trying for good career positions instead of just any shitty job because she knew she had a secure path toward residence through her boyfriend.

Why not marry her?

Wait a minute. If you marry an us citizen you get citizenship too ?
Any user wants to marry me until I get it and then divorce ?
I am not a nigger so I can't go to mexico and then be brought by airplane by biden or hop the border that way.

>All these white knighting faggots
Any Forums Is truly dead.

This.
OP is also a faggot that should go back to his faggy website.

Attached: 1647345712801.jpg (1242x323, 35.95K)

advanced gook femme studies would have gotten her a job instantly so probably something useless in America like engineering.

Lmao what a faggot. Imagine being such a pussy that you don't want to take responsibility for somebody else. The chink was right to leave him, their offspring would have had just as weak wrists as him.

No retard. It's called morality but autistic folks like yourself will never understand that.

cringe moralfagging. the gook clearly is using him for a green card and he is using her as a maid and a fetish (as all gook chink relationships).