Liberalism is the future stop hating brown people

Liberalism is the future stop hating brown people

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7.2K)

>the future doesn't have kids to save the planet, but won't evangelise for Africans to not have 9
Mkay

I love them so much that I want them to stop hating me too.
Is that cultural rape fantasy in woke terminology? Because if so, it is logically and mutually exclusive.

Liberalism is the most white supremacist anti black political ideology in America.

Africa has the most meme worthy country names CHAD-BENIN-NIGER ebin

No

Here is one good reason for biometric geolocation.

Attached: BLM-chef.webm (270x480, 1003.65K)

brown mutts are really really dumb and unpleasant.

NOO STOP HATING PEOPLE LET THE GENERATION OF HIPPIE WEED HEROIN USERS BE POPULAR AGAIN NOOOO IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE LIVING LIFE IN PEE

Liberalism is the past.
It's currently in it's death throes.

Brown people hated me for decades before I started hating them back. Fuck you OP.

Attached: 719E05CB-BA3F-4858-A70A-F4FD3254C5A2.jpg (960x950, 65.44K)

"Liberalism," as it's currently defined, is a failing ideology that's founded on fallacious premises interpreted in an extremely leftist context, and extrapolated to extremes. It is the ideology of the suicidal, and it's currently endangered proponents, whose birthrates have plummeted. The primary proponents of liberalism have disarmed themselves in a wake of peoples who do not share their ideology, their empathy, or their values, and will soon find themselves dispossessed of all land, belongings, and sovereignty.

Attached: n.jpg (750x722, 443.23K)

Honestly i could give a fuck less about 20 dead spics. If the kids had all been white. Nobody woulda gave a fuck and said shit like

>well i dont condone it but i understand

Or ran cover. So you know what fuck those dead spic kids. Remember cannan hinnint and people said the kid said nigger before he died?? Yeah fuck you and those little fuckin beaners. Kys nigger lover

They will find themselves disproportionately enslaved to the will of those who do not labor, and consequently have no real stake in the future development of the country-- a true parasite class, an unholy alliance of the top 1% and the bottom 10%. They will notice in uptick in double standards of application in law, with more laws and organizations favoring their perennial conquerers over them. The sad part is, they won't notice until it's too late. The other parties will pretend to care for, and "uphold" these values of liberalism, until they consolidate enough power to either balkanize, or dominate via their own ethnocentric nationalism. The irony, is of course, lost on them.

The proposed solution, is of course, rule by the (((merchant))) class. Dissolution of all forms of identity that cannot be dissected, repackaged, and commodified. An unelected leadership in the shadows ordaining to you what pre-selected choices you are allowed to make-- the end destination the same.

Attached: democracy2.jpg (1124x1238, 349.43K)

If brown people are the future the planet will die

>brown people
i hate people that use this term

Nonetheless, such a notion is communistic in nature, borne of the same mindset, of the same people who originally proposed communism. Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others. A strong centralized entity, an organization of ruling elite, needs a distinct identity to separate themselves from the masses, to denote "a right to rule." Consequently, it is obvious that such an unelected body would not subject themselves to the same inhumane experiment that they wish to perform on you.

The basic precepts of this ideology of "modern liberalism" which is in truth, communism, is a mix of leninism, marxism, and trotskyism. It retains aspects that force you to deny basic biological differences (bio-leninism), or any categorical distinctions for that matter that exist outside of the leftist framework (bolshevism), altered at their convenience.

Yes, but you're confusing liberalism with leftism. Leftism will be absolutely brutally crushed by 2030.

It is an ideology, at its core, completely at odds with objectivity, the foundation of a functioning society. If society is order, than "liberalism" is chaos-- the acid which dissolves any machine, any society, any people.

liberalism created racism

I have done the cost-benefit analysis for myself and determined that it is better for me to hate brown people than to not hate them. For me it's as simple as that.

>Liberalism is the future
Yeah the future of people that will be absolutely slaughtered when regime change happens.