Putin is again considering taking Kiev

Putin is again considering taking Kiev.
You know what this means?
World War.
Prepare yourselves accordingly.
It's getting close to inevitable now.

Attached: 2022-05-28_090138.jpg (673x841, 206.59K)

I want more sexy europoor refugees

AAAAAAAAAA WE ARE THE REFUGEES NOW AAAAAAAA

Attached: 2022-05-28_090849.jpg (796x796, 95.6K)

Not sure if Kiev is even worth it. Ukraine's got its combat units out hunting tanks it might be doable. It's more likely they're going to use those T-62s to make a hard push against Ukrainian forces in Donbas to secure the Donetsk oblast. There's been hard fighting there for the entire conflict but they have a vested interest in limiting collateral damage to the region which makes the fight a bit of a slog.

Russians are doing well recently in Donbass

Attached: marines mond.jpg (599x328, 63.02K)

Can George Soros and Klaus Schwab die of heart attack now?

>america pls help DDDD:
no

No sane westerner wants to die for Kiev "KEEEEV"

Not happening.

credible sources told me its going to be in two weeks

That would be really dumb and I highly doubt. Russia learned they can't do large scale maneuvers.

Good. He shall have Norway too. You anti gun euro cucks must learn it the hard way.

IT IS KYIIIEIVIYIEI!!!!

By the way, it was going well for Russia recently but once again they've rushed and now are stalled while Ukraine is creating more counter offensives. I'm not sure Russia can even keep the gained territory if they continue being incompetent, but they should be able to. Not that Ukraine will ever stop.

Sorry forgot my flag, was trying to troll globohomo earlier my bad lol.

Sounds familiar....

I saw a bunch of hoholas at a mall. I can't say I'm not looking forward to Norwegians here as well.

Attached: Polish_20220527_053530500.jpg (1440x900, 601.25K)

what are you talking about retard, russieans invaded it befor what would be different if they do it again, it's not an attack on nato, noone outside gives enough of shit about ukraine to go into war with russia for it.

Good

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-192711_1_1_1.png (1096x1147, 420.14K)