How do we stop the fat menace?

Over 70% of America is overweight (25+ BMI) and 40% of that percentage are people who are obese (30+ BMI). American males are 200 lbs on average and females are 160 lbs. The rest of the world is also getting fatter.

I know you guys hate the guberment doing anything but I unironically think we should do things like implement a sugar tax, laws that limit portion sizes in restaurants, shift society away from cars and move towards walkable/bikeable cities with more public transport, and take obese children away from parents as it's clearly child abuse.

Attached: 09192012_Obesity_article.jpg (984x554, 83.49K)

Unironically hyperinflation
>hyperinflate to hyperdeflate

I hate f*t people so much its unreal.

Attached: 1649665573551.jpg (720x720, 44.02K)

you will never stop the fat wave because the first thing you would need to teach people is that having to eat 3 times a day at the very least to be healthy is a complete fucking lie, which will never happen because the kikes want everyone to consume. The next step would be teaching people that sugar is literally satan, which will never happen because Satan has spend decades convicing people that it's actually fat which is bad.

nothing wrong with being a fat piece of shit beast creature

Attached: more_is_always_more.png (536x553, 341.07K)

you got a problem with fat piles of lard user?

Attached: 02215.jpg (960x960, 263.77K)

So to understand obesity we have to understand the purpose of American society. Which is war. America is essentially only foreign policy. It is wildly scared of a hot war on it's territory. Books like Stalingrad were read by the men who dictate policy in the us that lead to obesity.

Those policies are surplus at all costs so as to make the competitive advantage the US has over the rest of the world so great, not only does the military by the supplies of the USA make it not worth invading.
The issue with food/caloric surplus is it goes bad if not stored properly. The best way to store calories is in living tissue, as it stays the longest if stored properly.

Obese people exist to be eaten in times of seige or domestic war. Gun control has nothing to do with stopping violence. Only with making fat people easier to catch. So to be eaten.

How about this. Make the driving test harder. Less people.with licenses, less cars on the road, less accidents, less emissions, no need to go to self driving cars so we can use that money to make society better.

Oh wait but that leaves no option for true totalitarianism.

People are gonna get even fatter.
Making people fat = rich people getting richer.
Keeping people fat = rich people getting richer.

nothing wrong with being an immobile tub of retarded lard

what are you, some kind of freedom-hating commie ?

looks like she has a turd dangling on her face

if freedom equals the overwhelming majority of the population becoming fat ugly retards then yes I am

n-no sir, I meant fit not fat.

Attached: 1646517983214.png (917x871, 179.09K)

>American males are 200 lbs on average and females are 160 lbs
I'm 225 pounds, but I'm 6'4, lift and run.
160 is average for females? My wife is 105, but for everyone 105lb woman around here, there are at least 3 women over 200, and 1 over 300. 160 average sounds way light to me.

I really don't understand how people get so fucking fat dude. When I graduated High School I weighed 295 pounds but because of my height and frame I wasn't a gargantuan lardass. I'm down to 215 now and all it took was a couple hours of exercise a day. All they have to do is get up off their asses.

good girl now get me a beer MY lady

t. fat-fuck

just wait. it's a problem that solves itself.

the pro-fat movement targeted later gen-x originally and those people are moving into their mid 40's, which is typically when health problems related to being a fat ass for your entire life start becoming a major issue. there is no such thing as a 55 year old who is 150lbs overweight who has no health issues.

The coming famine is going to be real fun with these chonkers. Can you imagine these fucks in a bread line? I wonder if people will just start killing them from even a hint that they'd take more food than necessary

This thread is THICC shaming why you do dis?

Grid down for a Month would probly solve it though.