Poland YES

Attached: IMG_20220528_092707.jpg (1080x1546, 455.42K)

Games?

Does Cyberpunk work yet? Or did they just give up on fixing that?

everytime i hear this "diversity" shit i think of the npc meme. it's like theyre reading off a script

Attached: ad1.jpg (640x480, 35.64K)

>we are inclisive!
>t. the most horrible corporate employers in warsaw forcing people to crunch over their capabilities
Those degenerates should sink.

I have niggers deliver my food too, big deal

Yeah the video game industry died a long time ago now.

well they are
otherwise jews from the bank cut funding
dont buy their games under any circumstances btw

inclusion of women, shitskins and niggers = death of culture.

>Szamalek
kek

Explains why cyberpunk was trash

Video games are fucking shit now. I recently decided to try sniper elite 5. I was ok with the first nigger because she seemed to be a returning character, though the scottish accent was fucking me up. The 2nd level where they introduced the resistance fighters, holy shit. Most of the fighters were niggers or white women. There's no reason to use modern demographics for a historical game unless it's only to push a message.

I wonder if cyberpunk failed because of this very diverse strength.

Attached: 1653689575402.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

>Does Cyberpunk work yet? Or did they just give up on fixing that?
Just watched a video by Upper Echelon Games last night that said Seedy PR is abandoning all future DLC for Cyberclunk 2077. we *think* it has something to do with Keanu Reeves refusing to do further voice work for the game.

Attached: jpytpy.jpg (1280x720, 195.72K)

Retarded game. Nothing revolutionary, it's a cookie cutter First person game from the late 90s and early 2000's with somewhat better graphics and full of bugs.

Try Borderlands 3. No woke shit whatsoever, aside from the leader of the group is a woman, who is also a returning character with deep story.

>we're pleased with ourselves

>I recently decided to try sniper elite 5.
I have been considering that game for a while, but given your comment, I think I will skip it.

Not surprised, they seriously damaged his reputation.

Attached: 1652917476159.jpg (852x854, 91.63K)

I could never play sniper elite because I can't stand playing the bad guys. Same in Wolfenstein.

Damn polaks really went full hewed in the last ten years

I guess you will literally suck nigger dick and turn your daughters trans if it “btfos putler” or whatever

Attached: 1595503920919.jpg (2048x1362, 955.44K)

I wonder what drives those successful companies to shoot themselves in foot and go full tard with diversity? Wither 3 was kino but since then CDPR just goes downhill the longer they exist.

>Explains why cyberpunk was trash
I saw an comparison picture of the dev team that worked on Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 and it was 100$ bleary-eyed Polish gopnik code monkeys. Then a picture of the Cyberpuke 2077 team and it was mostly purple-haired faggots, diversity hires, and other assorted SJW detritus.

>Diversity brings different perspectives
>"What is your opinion on the project Tyrone?"
>>"Da woop purple drank biz nood wuzza Africuh"