Could someone help me make a GoFundMe for the Sig XM5...

Could someone help me make a GoFundMe for the Sig XM5? It's like 8-9k and I'm scared the democrats will ban my guns before I can afford it

Attached: SIG-Sauer.jpg (1280x720, 107.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyarmornews.com/chinese-army-body-armor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it even available to civilians yet?

just get a fucking m4 or some 7.62 calibre semi auto

the fuck do you need a 10k rifle for fighting off cops who cant shoot and niggers ?

Literally just re-released the AR, kek.

Depends can you buy the MCX spear

But made it heavier

Why would you want this piece of shit worse SCAR-H anyway? CPR will be insanely expensive and you’ll need a new barrel after 4000 rounds due to the high pressures and velocity of the round. The only reason this dogshit rifle won the contract was because the CEO of SIG is Jewish.

Attached: 2403702F-2921-4FEE-A808-A373C3B9369B.png (347x288, 47.58K)

>lol why u want dehse new muskets ? theyre shit, just stay with your bow, bruh

6.8 allready wipes the floor with the old cartridges just looking at the ballistics tables, so maybe the US military took that into account after seeing how underpowered the 5.56 was in the ME and afghanistan ?

We got this nogger

It's under powered because they aren't using 20" barrels like 5.56 is supposed to be using.

Stupid fuck

I can't wait to see the M5 used to blow off the skulls of moskal orcs goddamn. We should send a few to Ukraine just to test them out in real combat

False equivalency. The XM5 doesn’t do anything that the M4 cannot do. And it does several things worse. The additional weight of both rifle and cartridge means less rounds able to be carried by a soldier. The recoil on the rifle is as bad as a .308. Why the fuck would you outfit an entire squad with these things? Why not set up DMR style Ar-10s chambered in 6.5 creedmoore to specific squad members? It’s a highly effective round that easily travels out to 1km. How the fuck are you going to get effective suppressive fire out of a rifle that has more recoil, is more difficult to keep on target, is heavier and only has a 20 round mag?

Attached: 026713A7-2D14-45A2-A592-80C080E5A600.png (638x359, 246.79K)

>Buying jewish owned SIG meme shit.
Not gonna make it.

Jews want to see American soldiers dead. Why? Because only patriots join military, and they want to cull their numbers

The bullet that thing is firing has more KE than 7.62mm NATO. Not joking. Will punch through any level 4 plate at normal combat ranges.

>Will punch through any level 4 plate
which neither the Chinese nor the Russians issue on a regular basis. Who is this supposed to be used against?

Yeah there's definitely that implication, isn't there...

Whilst we're at it someone mail an AA-12 to me pls

Yes. SDM is the correct method. Most people can't shoot for shit anyways, yes, even with lots of training and range time. 5.56 does it's job well enough. Not much of a killer but stops a threat and is easy to handle and shoot well. It's also on the verge of losing your fucking hearing already. One SDM is all you really need to maneuver.

the US army using shorter barrels really isnt SIGs fault user, they produce the weapon that the US is writing out in their R&D contracts
the engineers are doing what the Government wants, not the other way around
>The additional weight of both rifle and cartridge means less rounds able to be carried by a soldier.
thats simply not true, the way the hybrid casing is built its allmost same weight but with a 140gr bullet instead of the 55gr 5.56 bullet, also the 6.8 is loaded far hotter and carries 20 % more energy into the target

are you just baiting here ? 6.8 tech data allready is around, you know ?

its a better bullet in all regards

Future wars will be fought with power armor

Attached: 416ED196-7E6F-499B-BC85-0941505911CC.jpg (570x875, 147.93K)

fuuuuuuuu

Attached: BED489E8-538B-45CE-9028-A3A9F76D3F23.gif (244x180, 2.07M)

Just get the MKE MPT.

bodyarmornews.com/chinese-army-body-armor/

youre sourcing your info out your ass ?

>Could someone help me make a GoFundMe for the Sig XM5?
Only if you blow your dumb faggot brains out.