Slide this, glowfags

Attached: FT0wLZUXoAApJJV.jpg (1241x1699, 203.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmZiPTCptCs?t=13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How has the FBI gotten so sloppy? First they get caught trying to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer and now this.

Bump

interdasting

I want to believe but a snippet from a discord chat really doesnt say much

Bump

Farts in the wind.
All we are is farts in the wind.

Some chucklefuck sold a cheap bot to some counter cell shisters and were all sent back to the stone age.
Not that we need to do anything. Anyone stupid enough to let this happen is stupid enough to be demoted. Were gunna have to wait like, three months before we have anything worth working on by ourselves so not much of a point. Just ride the waves boys. Ride the waves.

Attached: meh.jpg (540x703, 67.66K)

They assume everyone watching is as catatonic as the average person. And they are 95-99% right, too. Right and gay.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 1649432739540.png (821x815, 682.18K)

This. We need more concrete connections. Not for our sake, we already know. We need enough that normies can't suppress it when exposed to it. It has to crack right through the conditioning.

Bump

nigger

I wish it was Satanists.

It would all make sense if it was Satanists. But no. Just crazys grooming crazy's.

Attached: 1625889276987.gif (317x178, 993.03K)

Anti-slide bump for piqued interest

Im gonna need one of those screencaps with all the arrows and boxes etc

>default pfp named 'armand'
I never thought they would stoop so low

The proof can be mainstreamed that the feds kill children and the media and leftist will say it's for the best because guns need to be banned.

Bump

>

Attached: hanks pool service.jpg (1242x2688, 336.86K)

Bumper

Bump for interest

Challenge Accepted.

This. The left doesn't care what their politicians do as long as they feel validated in their beliefs.

youtu.be/vmZiPTCptCs?t=13
RIP Russ

Quality of glow niggers is declining. But NPC AI is getting dumber as well, so no one will care.

idk if i buy the "democrats are getting mentally ill white people to shoot up americans to get gun control back on the books"
this has been going on for weeks and the general homicide rate and gun crime has risen exponentially in the past few years
plus i would not be surprised at all if there are actually grooming discords trying to get people to commit mass shootings
like believe it or not, hating america is just a very common position to have now no matter where you fall on the political spectrum
that being said, i don't think this will help gun control. it may help democrats get a vote, but the actual issue of gun control will always be up to a state vote, and even massachussetts couldn't pass that, especially not in a post-floyd world where more people own guns than ever before