Inside of me... Inside of all of us... There is a monster. A beast. A demon. A devil. A horror beyond imagining...

Inside of me... Inside of all of us... There is a monster. A beast. A demon. A devil. A horror beyond imagining. For some of you, it is buried so deep you aren't even aware of it and would deny its existence if asked about it. For others, it lurks more closely to the surface. You feel it. You fear it. In my case, I can see it everytime I look in the mirror. It speaks to me. I tells me to do terrible things. I feel it. I hear it. I defy it. Instead of listening to it, I surround myself with those who are better than me. Those who are stronger than me. ...or, if not stronger, perhaps more ignorant of their inner horrors. This keeps mine at bay. It keeps me focused. It enables me to resist. ...but I wonder at times...what if I lost everyone I loved? What if I had nothing and noone? Recently my brother was imprisoned for a crime he never committed. He was betrayed by his own daughter and her mother. He is an innocent, but languishes in a Hell not of his own making. My brother, unlike myself, is not full of hatred and malevolence like myself. If he goes to trial and is convicted by virtue of their lies, he will stay in prison for the rest of his life, or die there having been murdered. He is an innocent. I am a monster. I would survive prison, but he would not. I love my brother. I would take his place if it were possible. Unfortunately, it isn't. I fear for him and I fear for what I could become if their lies kill him. What will I become? Will I be able to continue resisting my demon...or will I become a horror that the whole world would fear? What say you, Any Forums? How do I fight this beast caged within the pit of my soul?

I know some of you will mock me. This is your nature. I accept this. ...and this post of mine is political. The politics of false allegations and how they cause barely human individuals like myself to snap.

Attached: ca3d9d5c49c34d74ed4b8dd9667da49d--alternative-comics-the-joker.jpg (236x402, 11.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379712955
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I talk to mine all the time and he hates niggers and liberals, how about yours?

poop

Attached: 1636954806_Без имени.png (232x221, 64.62K)

are you certain he's innocent though or is it bias from being related to him by blood?

Attached: 56309279-3B00-49FC-B0DA-011806EE676E.jpg (490x350, 39.49K)

english major detected. bro that shit will get you nothing jump ship now

Why are you so gay?

Inside you there are two gay people. One of them was #bornthisway, one of them was molested into it because #everythingismalleable
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/379712955

Shit like this is why psychology should be taught in schools with a lot of fucking emphasis on how important it is. Hey retard, we've known about this concept for a long time. It's called the Shadow self and if you fear it or hide from it it you've lost the game. There is literally nothing wrong with indulging in a little wicked mischief or brutality every once in awhile, it is in our nature to be cruel. Look around you with open, honest eyes and you will see this repeated across scale in every aspect of nature. Waves of love and understanding wash over all, and when they receede the darkness under them is revealed. This metaphor is never ending and an inherent aspect of the universe itself. There is no conquering it. There is only integration and understanding and self forgiveness.

And to OP, shut the fuck up. You need to solve a problem regarding YOUR family and you come to pol? Idiot. Search inside yourself, the answers are always there when it comes to such matters.

He is innocent. There is no bias. Were he guilty, I would see his circumstances as justice. He is not guilty, however, and I see this madness for what it is.

Ten words or less, you attention seeking nigger

Attached: 1647817467341.png (676x750, 446.9K)

lol

lol

Is he though?

heckin valid

you bear false witness to the false witness of another.
the internet used to go through telephone lines.
and people use the internet and phones
mainly to gossip.
this is what happens when you fail to make deep connections.
you start making deeper connections to devils demons spirits ideas and thought forms.
you want to prove that your connection to your brother is deep
but you never really knew him becuase he wasnt always around
becuase he was doing his own thing.

no one wants to read your blogposts you fucking faggot

Attached: Mn457vhI4jQ25ZvG7hflXQJ8P6JnoueIiP6a22ja1l0.png (550x550, 408.48K)

cringe

cringe faggot.

Pot is a bad drug

If anyone read beyond the first few words you're just as much of a faggot.

no one cares about bad drugs.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana so fast all you see is the re-sheathe*
*blood comes spurting out from all over you*
nothing personnel kid

*guitar starts playing*
The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?
I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster
I've gotta lose control, here's something radical
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

Attached: 1553118747888.jpg (500x500, 54.86K)

I thought you said breast lol

>durr, reading hurts my nigger brain
>durr

It's just our real animal nature, as we are born wild animals who are domesticated by our parents and society.
Not some spooky demon bullshit.