Might makes right!

>might makes right!
>loses
really makes you think

Attached: 28C0D24A00000578-0-image-a-70_1431828666149.jpg (1908x1146, 339.23K)

Countries often times are forced to face the consequences of their own shitty beliefs.
It's beautiful really.

Nazis losing a war and having no power after is a perfect example of might being right, youre just taking it to have a moral dimension when it is about reality.

Except that the White man conquered the world. And put all you shit skins in your place. Really makes you think.

you lost that too Hernandez
you will never be white. cope!

but the union was the one that attacked the south

>revolution of 1775 good
>revolution of 1861 bad
Americans

Neither of those groups had a philosophy of 'might makes right,' though. They were blood-and-soil nationalist groups. 'Right' derived from their history and values, not from abstract 'might.'

mental gymanstics lol

It's coping

Wow a brit being a completely detestable piece of shit

Remind me again how you won the war and still lost your empire??

Attached: D028853A-8C21-455B-AE40-20D393392C13.jpg (590x525, 59.22K)

It is uniquely the Jews who have a philosophy of "when I am strong I can be as brutal as I want". You can observe this in martial arts where respecting your opponent is universal…expect in the Jewish art of "Krav Maga" where grapping the opponents genitals and gouging out their eyes is considered normal. Jews have an unique bloodthirst an narcissism to them. Both Luciferian traits.

>really makes you think
Yes. They lost and now you and the majority of their former populations thinks they were wrong and not right, because they lost, it proves the premise, you stupid nigger

Might makes right on a small scale. Numbers make might on a large scale.

>A7x
lol
>Post britbong
enjoy your pakis

Pretty much, OP is a retard.

What a chad

When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.

if you have the power to do something than you by default you have the right to do something.

Hitler supporters were Yankees though.

Hey at least you're not speaking German anymore, how bad would that be if you had to speak a European language oh man the oppression.

Attached: 1631879717279.jpg (500x472, 43.6K)

Debateable
“I can do whatever i want to anyone im stronger than and its moral / good / ideal / owed to me” etc.

Not debateable:
“I can do whatever i want to someone im stronger than and they cant stop me”.