THIS IS THE POLICE, WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED

>THIS IS THE POLICE, WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED
>SLOWLY EXECUTE AS MANY KIDS AS YOU WANT, YOU’RE NOT GETTING OUT OF THERE SCUMBAG
>JUSTICE SERVED
I don’t know how much these retards are paid, but it’s too much. Every one of them should be committing ritual suicide after this kind of dishonor

Attached: EC9FA61A-80A7-474D-AE3D-3013F4641B3D.jpg (827x578, 109.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

omg based!!!

Based vaush decrying the loss of potential discord groomlings.

Attached: 1653709394457.jpg (1200x1031, 181.24K)

"Dead or alive, you are coming with me."

isn't this guy sexually attracted to horses?

The cops obviously behaved abysmally but what exactly is the solution otherwise, have no cops and send in the social workers?
It still ended with cop-adjacent (border patrol) figures shooting him

doesn't this guy also want to ban guns
how are the parents going to rescue their kids

How in the FUCK do you expect them to beat a LOCKED door? You leftys dont think!! What are they going to do, kick it open? That would require at least 2x more officers... 32... maybe 64 minimum.

Attached: whowins.jpg (802x500, 123.02K)

And little boys. Both a pedophile (likely child molester) and into bestiality. Some people look up to that faggot, imagine that.

Police are not there to protect you.

mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again

Following last February's shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, some students claimed local government officials were at fault for failing to provide protection to students. The students filed suit, naming six defendants, including the Broward school district and the Broward Sheriff’s Office , as well as school deputy Scot Peterson and campus monitor Andrew Medina.

On Monday, though, a federal judge ruled that the government agencies " had no constitutional duty to protect students who were not in custody."

>what exactly is the solution
Fire everyone involved obviously. That would be a good start

If it weren't for cops there wouldn't be a single kike or nigger alive in the west

well yes but I mean from Vaush's perspective
Defund the police would have improved this situation how?
Of course his answer is that in his world it'd be a utopia and the kid never would have had a gun and no one would ever have a gun and everything would just work out and be great

cops just keep bad guys alive, without them, undesired members of society would all be killed pretty quickly. there's a reason we're more violent now than 200 years ago. things didn't fester back then, they were handled the second they needed to be and poof, no more problems from that fucker.

man, the feds are going all-in on blaming the PD for not stopping a fed operation

>spic police force literally cucked by a locked door
Maybe the diversity problem will solve itself after all.

Defund glowniggers retard, also literally who twitter

>Defund Police
>Let people protect themselfs against active Shooters
>Ban legal guns though

Attached: Trailer-Park-Boys-Bubbles-Mike-Smith-Angry.jpg (740x370, 36.81K)

>ATTENTION: THIS IS THE POLICE. YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO SHOOT CHILDREN UNTIL WE CAN NO LONGER HOLD BACK THEIR PARENTS. GIVE UP NOW.

Nah he's pro gun at least

Defund the police and bring back posses. It would have been over in 5 minutes.

“Sorry folks”
>BANG BANG
“The door is locked you see, nothing we can do”
>BANG
“I’ll be right back, Im going on lunch break”

Attached: 3F67AABB-4067-42CE-AA0F-6F494F209E77.jpg (955x499, 122.26K)

>they actually gave him an hour

This faggot is fucking disingeous and only retarded teenagers listen to him

Firefighters aren’t legally required to run into burning buildings either. Just because it’s not a crime doesn’t mean you aren’t shit at your job.

If you aren’t willing to risk your own safety to protect innocent children, maybe you shouldn’t be a first responder.

Didn't Vaush come out in favor of lynchings during the Rittenhouse debate? This is pretty logically consistent of him.

Maybe you fat american subhumans should work on your degenerated society so you wouldnt need so many armed first responders and special operations police supersoldiers.

Attached: portraetverbindblutgjpg100__v-gseapremiumxl.jpg (704x396, 37.1K)

Im with the pedoman on this one.
This whole thing seemed like a FEDop.

Sluggish response to make more bodies.
Feds are really at maximum overdrive with all this anti-gun shit lately.

Is that the gutamalen swat team ?

Maybe if you defund police departments and demonize cops, good people won’t want to become cops anymore. Then you’ll be left with people who just have a boner for authority and don’t care about pay, etc.

Obviously what the cops did in this case was profoundly wrong, but the outcome of defund the police rhetoric will be WORSE cops.

Or, your nation could disband and reform in a plethora of theme-driven States (ethnic, ideological and whatnot) so that a high trust society can be reformed.

You are a failed experiment.
You can inspire no trust
There is no incentive to partecipate, defend, or serve
There is no incentive to be loyal
The memetic/genetic mistake son of a single mother? It can die in a fire. Lol. Lmao. For whom would you save it, for the drug dealers who would miss a lifelong client? For the political harpies who would manipulate it into a frenzied gay Golem? For an elite with an unquenchable thirst for prime and tight child butthole?

The current situation simply does not deserve loyalty or protection whatsoever, burger. I'd immediately work towards separatism.

Nobody really likes him except for his own community. He's a bit of a coward himself as he is constantly avoiding talking to Destiny (who he is a Walmart best price version of) and also constantly uses "high-brow" words in order to sound smarter but ends up sounding like he has stilted speech. Fuck this guy.
>t. Leftoid

I was told US police and SWAT specially were the BEST police force in the entire world, capable of beating any kind of danger situation with their skills.
Explain to me what the hell happened in that school Any Forums
>ib4 not legally forced to defend you
Cut the crap Any Forums we are talking about an elite police force here, with years and decades of training, why they failed so hard in this scenario?

Destiny is about 3x smarter than Vaush, I don’t know how Vaush ever sniped a portion of his audience. I guess he took the deranged mindraped zoomer segment of the audience

Good people never wanted to be cops

Just a bunch of coward goblinos

Attached: B1A483AC-AD78-48F6-81DA-E774F32E737D.jpg (1152x1330, 311.2K)

Did anons notice how the media coverage shifted from huwite supremacy to gun control when the Texas shooting happened? Really makes you think.

Because Texans are big hats with small cocks.

I only Spot one non-mixed person

you know both thing can be real and not related right??

I disagree

>I was told US police and SWAT specially were the BEST police force in the entire world, capable of beating any kind of danger situation with their skills.
If someone really did tell you this they’re totally braindead. The US police just have access to military surplus equipment that they treat like toys. They have no discipline, no nerve, no real combat experience, and their only concern is protecting themselves.