This is possibly the most truthful post I ahve ever seen

I am not the author bout whoever typed it out knows the the truth and deserves kudos for it.
this is the real truth.

Attached: 1653652401846.jpg (560x540, 78.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfNDd2HHjaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, duh.

what about neuroatypical women though

This is very true and how most people live.

There have been experiments where they have shown people three shapes, one noticeably larger than the other two. They ask a roomful of people which is the largest, and include a majority actors in the room who give the wrong answer. It is a rare person who will trust their own eyes with this fake consensus. Other similar experiments have shown how this effect is exaggerated more still when someone in a white coat gives the false answer.

Meanwhile, Gandhi once described “the truth” as being God itself, or some part of God. Chew on that.

all 12 of them can start their own state

Sounds good

>democracy but this time for real it will work
How many times will democracy have to fail until you realize the truth?

This just looks like an easy way to try and invalidate something others say that you don't like.

bullshit im a complete contrarian and also a 5’7 manlet

You obviously authored this and are self promoting. Let me guess, this text was thought up on an alcohol binge and is saved to your computer. You post this regularly...

real democracy has yet to be tried

My harem is not permitted to speak publicly

I think we should have a Communist State of only high status males. That's actually best for decision making. What could go wrong?

Kek!!!

Oppositional Defiance Disorder is also anuerotypical (hello autist)

So yea founding fathers were right, only land owning males should be allowed to vote.

American biologism is retarded. Sure genes and stuff explain a lot but in the end we are beings capable of making decisions. Most people think like that because they are cowards and fear judegement from others. The whole "LMS" thing was a psyop used to defuse the political potential the redpill had (it had an entirely different meaning) and turn it into this weird gynocentric ideology. Bizarre how these people drooling over biology and testosterone seem to only think and do everything for women, isn't it? Isn't it also weird how these type of ideology can be used to instantly divert attention from any issue and any practical political solutions? After all, if it's all biology there's no point bothering, right? And the sad thing is, the materialism of our age has facilitated the spread of this into all sorts of cultures. If you ever wonder why past 2016 nothing of value has come out of right wing movements, this is why.

Attached: 1647256343034.gif (500x369, 947.51K)

jej

Autists defend this country. That is truth. Anyone need a job?

Attached: 1650782007834.png (1098x1643, 1.21M)

>a democracy only for those who are free enough to think
I'm not sure there's enough of those that your system would qualify as a "democracy".

I'm all for oligarchy, as long as the oligarchs are actually good leaders deserving of their status (which current Western cultural elites are not)

youtu.be/UfNDd2HHjaE

>republic is best for decision making
stopped there, even more retarded than the NPCs.

Fuck you no it isn't

>Isn't it also weird how these type of ideology can be used to instantly divert attention from any issue and any practical political solutions? After all, if it's all biology there's no point bothering, right?
It's actually the opposite. If right wingers are biologically composed of high test men they're bound to win in the long term through sexual and physical competition