>Bro I'm gonna cum no cap

Why are zoomers so estrogenized? They literally look like they are Onions every day for the last 20 years.

Attached: FRHpIKSWQAEWnsF.jpg (1536x2048, 361.59K)

Medbros, we have work to do

Sex with zoomers :Q___

Attached: 1616919711148.jpg (962x1024, 148.32K)

Hot, just like me. Ass to ass?

Attached: Join us.jpg (787x735, 84.28K)

sause

Name.

They're literally on hormones.

Attached: 1649925668449.jpg (576x1280, 103.75K)

Honestly, the truth isn't malicious and the kikes have little to do with it, but it's a fucked up idea and counter to everything Any Forums stands for.
Mankind was created to be dipolar. Masculine energies and feminine energies in 50/50 balance, in perfect harmony.
The physical manifestation thereof, is a being that's capable of masculine and feminine feats. Emotional men or burly women perhaps... But taken to the extreme, you're looking at women with beards, and men with breasts.
As humanity rebalances itself, different guys and girls will have different symptoms. XXY chromosome is one of those, and it leads to a definitive end result: a human who is both male and female at the same time.

Sounds devilish?
I prayed to Jesus with questions on this matter and these are the answers He gave me.
I hate the antichrist.
Don't dismiss the Jew, but look beyond its limited scope.

I like onions. what's so bad about onions?

kike

No thank you.

beats having a girl around
>bla bla bla bla bla

retard
there is microplastics everywhere
high divorce rates, single mothers
artificial hormones in food and drinking water, especially in muttland
in 1940s 0.8% of the population of youth in the USA identyfied as lgbt, now it is 20%.
About 0.5% of the population in the USA are trannies

H-hot

It is almost like those zoomer eunuchs have the same testosterone levels like the 50+ category.
What a shame.

Pls stop posting coomer bait

I'm no med but can I join?

I was talking with a girl after her sister's graduation about how all girls now have a ton of baby fat. Thick thighs and thick faces (like Selena Gomez). Not just morbidly obese but a very distinct pattern of thick thighs and immature babyfat faces

Yes

t. Big hairy Italian bear

You guys forget the major problem about the traps. They hit the wall even faster then the white vegan feminists. It feels like they only have a 3~4 year time window to pass and later they just decay into a weird middle age freak

Pretty much this.

they look 14-15 years old

Why does he have goosebumps EVERYWHERE? Anyway he's probably just tall so he looks so thin, throws the proportions off.
>bones of dead japs
What a nigger

Bakudeku on Any Forums?

cute fuck

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST NOTICED THE FUCKING COMPACT CASSETTE THING ON THE EARS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2no0js3tvlm81.jpg (800x1067, 235.4K)

Nowadays boys look better than women, i'm getting old

dont they look like children though? isnt that a pedophilic attraction

s-stop

Attached: boner what are you doing.png (223x200, 12.53K)

>though
post tits

fpbp

Would rekt him

Attached: 2036337.jpg (724x1526, 639.18K)

im not moralfagging but they do look well under 18, the second one with the clear picture looks 14 years old or younger

zoomer boi pussies are perfect cum dumps, fr fr no cap. literally built for bbc gangbang