Get a job and pay your weigh or get on the street and go hungry

Old-style conservatism is coming back. Ordinary, responsible people are sick of the gibs and the freeloaders. So get a job.

Attached: Reagan.jpg (474x355, 13.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-countries/rankings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not an argument
Reagan was a NEOCON

It's not meant as an argument. It's an ultimatum. Get a job or go homeless and hungry, because old-school conservatism is coming back.

You force all those neets to take low paying jobs there will be a mass movement to unions again in very short order.

not true, faggot people are tired of just working and getting nothing, while government and the rich continue to fuck them.
Gibs are not the reason there is no housing.

So? We probably need a new labor movement. But as long as the unions and workers don't get too greedy, it's okay.
Or the police will just bust up the labor movement.

Just saying a lot of business owners would rather the rabble be neets than messing with their fiefdoms.

>Gibs are not the reason there is no housing.
Oh really. Tons of immigrants are coming in and getting free housing. They are contributing to the housing crunch.

jobs are bullshit think about it it's one big ponzi scheme

>free housing
you are a retard, they put them in warehouse camps, they live in 2 bedroom apartment 10 of them at a time. They are not the reason faggot , they all group together to afford a rent from their slave wages.

Get fucked.
Amnesty treason

Lol no

reminder that raygun was the worst US president since FDR

kikes dont want goys to be rich so they make them do slave jobs that pay shit

Businesses are the biggest freeloaders themselves. They get more gibs than NEETs ever will and hog the public infrastructure while lobbying for more tax cuts for themselves and importing H1B pajeets to fill in the jobs that they "create".

>get a job.
This.

No bullshit oldschool Republican policies are what Americans want right now. In the United States of America everyone should be getting a job, there is a labor shortage after all.
It's about time the 'alt right' types learned to stop whining like commies and blaming everyone else for their failures. This is the greatest country in the world. Don't like it? Leave.

Attached: ed4f3887e32c32ee73e4e2cd1e75b548c143f388338f75c15e0266095749c32b_1.jpg (1062x931, 84.92K)

>>Pay your weigh.
Do you mean way? Or weight? Wouldn't a better phrase be "Get a job and pull your weight".
Fucking nonce.

How do you think the government of the old school conservatives fucks them? Gibs. Mandatory cuckoldry because America is their own personal 24/7 BDSM scene, complete with bestial-rape dungeons for non-consenting designated kinksubs, you retard spic subhuman. Your forehead is probably shaped like a polygon because your indio blood gives you such a tiny braincase nigger

Fuck yes. Die commie scum!

>This is the greatest country in the world. Don't like it? Leave.
It literally is not, I already have a fucking job you double nigger.

>import mass produced cheap products from third world countries
>as such destroy local production
>import third worlders to drive down local wages for whatever jobs are left
>do nothing about inflation
>"just get a job goy"
pic related is me after throwing you into the gas chamber i built with neetbux

Attached: 1640649106450.jpg (400x400, 15.69K)

It's not perfect but where else would you want to be? China? Russia? Iran? Exactly. Sure, Any Forums says those places are 'based' but back on planet Earth everyone wants to leave those countries and move to America!

usnews.com/news/best-countries/rankings
America is a Jewish vessel state to generate easy revenue for the rich families of Jews.
Everyone else is fighting over crumbs.
Now can you stop with the left right thing, out country is owned by Jews.

> YES GOY JUST KEEP WORKING THESE UNDERPAID JOBS WITH STAGNANT WAGES WHILST THE COST OF LIVING KEEPS GOING UP I HAVE SHAREHOLDERS TO KEEP HAPPY AND WE’VE PROMISED THEM EVEN BIGGER PROFITS THIS YEAR NOW EXCUSE ME WHILST I TAKE A FORTH VACATION THIS YEAR ITS MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY SO WE’RE GOING SKIING IN GRENOBLE

Death to all capitalist kikes

>there is a labor shortage after all.
lel

>pay your weigh
Deport all these tens of millions of illegal immigrants first so our labor has value again you little Gipper.

Attached: BE270F68-2001-4471-8496-177152CDC79F.png (1500x1950, 853.51K)

>China? Russia? Iran? Exactly. Sure
Yeah, because I'm not American and can enjoy going to countries that let me fuck prime teen pussy for 20$ USD.
You know they sell AKMs and women for 20$ USD in Iran and Russia?

Attached: 1653035783427.jpg (1024x434, 91.66K)

O/