Doggos

Red pill me on dogs. Should they be banned legally, politically?

Attached: huskies.webm (460x570, 1.88M)

Bait. I love cooking with savoury ingredients.

Dogs are the most loyal companions you could possible have.
breeds made to attack and keep attacking no matter what, like Pitbulls ought to be banned however.

What a bitch.

not banned but they're the nogs of animals

Like with humans it depends on race.

when I see a woman with a husky, I assume she lets it fuck her.

>What is discipline?

You need to beat the brains into a Huskey, they can be huge pieces of shit.

Some dogs just want to watch the world burn...

>they can be huge pieces of shit.
why tho?

huskies are niggers

ban fully automatic assault doggos

Attached: 278457436_537410867745124_4329596955673449090_n.jpg (315x315, 14.35K)

You are the nigger of people.

Attached: 1592883903234.webm (640x640, 2.91M)

My friends dog did the same thing when the other dog wanted water, it was literally put its paws in dirt or mud and rub it in the water.

Another time it literally just grabbed the bowl and tips it over.

Smart dogs are cunts

Attached: d77ef80ed44d6afb6ece58f738ff22778c67fc8f5010fec2bffb6d9b4f408468.jpg (588x515, 66.49K)

What? Dogs are mans best friend. I mean it literally. Your dog is a better friend than your best human friend.

This husky needs a pittie neighbor

Oh look guys its a fucking immigrant

Just the breed, they are called "communicative" so highly vocal, dramatic behavior (they often play dead more than any other breed), and a lot of other factors which make them extremely annoying to handle.

Like I said you can beat the brains into them and make them obedient but left alone they are wild shits.

Dogs are food. Not friends.

Sheep are absolutely fucking retarded.
But I'm not discounting the intelligence of dogs, there. They even do that in nature, without people training them. It's natural wolf behaviour, to surround and herd prey.

Man and dog have always been natural allies.

These dog threads are indisputable proof this board is full of children. Nobody cares about your dog. Nobody cares about your opinions about dogs. Nobody wants to talk about dogs of any breed or temperament. Dogs are not political. Mexican youths and fragile ill trannies with VPNs are terrified of dog, and feel a compulsion to sperg about them constantly. Go back to /b and do your homework.

can confirm
t. longtime husky owner.
fuckers are smart as fuck but retarded as fuck too.
escape artists as well.

>If only you knew how bad things really are

Don't be a bigger.

Based dog thread scolder

Attached: postthiscatwhentheyleastexpectit.jpg (540x535, 33.98K)

Attached: 1651252474217.jpg (1242x1155, 107.83K)

Here most dog owners don't train their dogs. Many dogs don't know their own names. They don't gather the shit, many times they don't keep the dog on a leash and then cry when the dog gets run over by a car or decides to dash in a random direction and never come back. If they have a yard, that dog will never get walked, no matter how small the yard is. So here there should be some sort of campaign to educate people about dogs.