Civil order seems to be breaking down

I think this was last in New York City, if I saw this video without knowing where it was I might say somewhere in Africa, perhaps during a civil conflict like a coup or some kind of political unrest. Scary frens, I fear things are going to get a lot more fucked up.

vm.tiktok.com/ZMLoBqhA3/?k=1

Attached: 0FECC8C2-16B3-48FE-9F15-D89AE9325BF0.jpg (1125x1609, 854.91K)

I look like this

damn this guy really makes a good point... dare i say "fpbp"??

Nice cock!!
Post MOAR!

Now this is shitposting

mutts law

you're a dick

You will never have a BBC.

>BLM

Man, I sure do hate niggers.

Can anyone remind what our greatest strength is?

is there a live cam for this zoo?

Attached: e8767f2199c480e717dc84505c20c229[1].jpg (676x287, 20.67K)

Yo whoever wants to live in Gotham go live there. Rest of us are about to have a pint in the garden - sunny day. Going to hear the birds chirp and the good times rollin'

Attached: 1650523933341.webm (480x600, 2.93M)

Well that's a penis. Weird

Neither will I only rely on welfare gibs, not know my children, or blame white people for my own shortcomings, go to jail for drugs by putting on pants that had them in the pocket but they were not mine. I am okay with my normal white penis, it gets me through to white women zero issues, week after week.

Useless

Attached: 6833629617018899718.webm (300x533, 2.93M)

>2022
>living in a city

Attached: 1639400892372.jpg (1080x1080, 74.51K)

New York is not America

You’d think the Jews would clean up Jew York, but I guess their neighborhoods are alright. My mom is a stewardess and flew there a month ago from Europe, I told her to just stay in the hotel and even the literal homosexual libtard captain told the rest of the staff to steer clear of niggers and not make eye contact.

>Niggers.
= You can't have anything nice.

Looks like GTA

I'd love to live in a big city.. if they weren't full of absolute scum, holy shit
the only livable cities now all seem to be east asian.

soon you won't even be able to live and do business in the outskirts of the cities, everyone will just have to buy everything online because looters and shoplifting's will make stores unprofitable.
well that's an exaggeration, but fuck

Import the Africa
Become the Africa

Thanks Jews

>The largest, most iconic, and most economically productive city in the United States, accounting for over 7 percent of its GDP, is not part of the United States.

This is how we lose ground. "but muh X is not part of the USA" where X slowly becomes the entire fucking country. If your house becomes infested with cockroaches, you don't abandon the house and forfeit property rights; you get rid of the infestation.

looks like normal nyc to me