If this shooting was real then why does this father have a Robbie Parker style shit-eating grin while strutting up to...

If this shooting was real then why does this father have a Robbie Parker style shit-eating grin while strutting up to the camera excited for his moment in the spotlight? He's clearly not a man in a state of mourning.

Why does he scrunch his face up and make crybaby bitch noises yet NO TEARS come to him? Why doesn't his face turn red at all while he "cries"? Why does he make all the same fake blubbering noises a woman does when she's trying to convince people that her ex was a bad guy?

You fucking stupid gullible faggots are not schizo enough and it's beyond disappointing. Do you REALLY think the shooting at Robb[ie Parker] Elementary School was real? Really? Show me the bodies then, fuckface, covered in splattered blood and bits of skull, which should be plainly visible in all the multiple TikTok livestreams that were occurring from the hundreds of students who snuck in their phones into school every day since it's fucking 2022, plus the teachers themselves who all had phones and TikTok accounts as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=AqU7pUSrT50&t=0m46s

You ACTUALLY think this was REAL? Gullible faggots. Fuck you all.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 6.05.15 PM.png (422x726, 312.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yewtu.be/watch?=AqU7pUSrT50&t=0m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spics have trouble showing emotions

Its as fake as the last one. We will outlast the retards and the geriatric bloodsuckers that run the world .

I just assume they're all fake until proven otherwise (which usually never happens)

Attached: kermit.jpg (1097x1043, 301.28K)

It's not that the shooting wasn't real. It's just golohomo TV won't allow anyone on that isn't going to say the current thing so they use actors.
They do it all the time even for minor shit.

dude you're preaching to the choir of actual Any Forums.
the board is just under constant raids

Do these crisis actors keep getting worse,
Or maybe they're smiling because they have bee told how much they're going to be paid for being g a mock victim for a major psyop?

americans parents hate the offsprings the moment they realize they're eating off their bank account and eagerly wait till they turn 18 to kick them out. jose got off early.

I actually thought about this the other day. They are using actors that are just saying what they believe someone who is actually involved in the situation would have said. The rabbit hole could end there

Can someone mirror this? Not available to watch in Australia?

Attached: 1653336778622.jpg (400x400, 26.97K)

I'll murder your mom in her sleep, but you'll have to just accept that it's fake if I dispose of the body without taking a tiktok of it.

>YO SHE WUZ MY STEP DAUGHTER AN' SHIT. I LUV'D TO TOUCH HER WHEN SHE PASSED OUT OF THE CODINE PILLS. NOW SHE BE ALL DEAD AN' SHIT.

Attached: FTw_5fZWQAEN4oY.png (635x352, 378.97K)

he probably wanted to abort and the mother didnt.

its funny cause I havent seen a single mention of the mother. its like she doesnt exist

>foundations built on truth
>user, secret to normal world
>use symbolism identify counterparts
>obsessed with the state of the world
>willing to wait decades for changes to happen
Are we a secret society frens?

Attached: 1649651318165.jpg (1069x806, 102.16K)

This was said about the parents from the parkland shooting and it got alex jones fucked in court. Stop this nonsense.

yea well we ain't making money or running a tv show. so we can speculate all we want and YOU cant do anything about it, Mr. Green Beans

>they have to use actors
Awesome.
Let's keep running with that. Should be great for ratings and public trust.

Attached: 1633550239787.jpg (250x248, 4.75K)

yewtu.be/watch?=AqU7pUSrT50&t=0m46s

is there anything you want to say to your congressman while we are casually at it and you have still the same clothes just to make sure we cover all the basis while we pretend to bump into you and after losing your daughter you are smiling and have time and will for an improvised interview with a smiling reporter that looks right and up which is a clear sign of lying

during sandy hook, the other school nearby, St. Rose of Lima was running a shooter drill. The media talked to a bunch of little kids about what happened, and they were just like
>I heard banging and stuff
>and then the police led us out

if your observant, youd notice the parking lot area where the kids are being interviewed is not at sandy hook. its at st. rose of lima

You just haven't been in these situations to know how your brain would react. Emotions are all over the place. Some people just cope differently, but eventually he will feel it. And feel it hard. I can speak from experience after almost losing my friend who got hit by a vbed in Iraq. He didn't die, but he was left mentally impared. We all laughed about it for awhile until we saw his parents and sisters struggle to take care of him. None of us were the same after that brief visit. Some stuff like that is pretty powerful, as no one from our NG platoon died on deployment, yet two guys in the platoon who were close to the injured Sgt ended up ODing on pills. And those two never did drugs over there.