You are pure evil

Children's lives are worth more than your guns.

Attached: 827-7085.jpg (300x300, 27.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1uc53_MkXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Glow less, nigger

Attached: 0E7BD3B7-3929-4AA9-8D03-F05FA03DCA9D.jpg (802x500, 123.02K)

children you said?

Attached: 61914A3A-8810-4DFE-8084-C62093702106.png (1545x869, 193.01K)

you have to go back
>weforum.org/agenda/

Can't wait to laugh when your kid gets shot from a mass shooting

They really believe that it couldn't happen to their kids.

Thank you proving the stereotype that gun owners are evil psychopaths.
The debate is over gun control is coming whether you like it or not.

childrens lives are worth more than womens rights

>Children's lives are worth more than your guns.
Debatable. Can a woman protect you from feral niggers? No. While a gun can't cook, neither can a woman.

In Rusha Federusha lack of guns is compensated by 8300+ murders by kitchen knifes stab wounds annually.

If guns don't kill people knifes will. It's enevitable. People just love killing people

Attached: 1112d0899d362bce1c06652cdbdac690.jpg (768x970, 180.87K)

good point, user

>Children's lives are worth more than your guns.
OP is Australian. Opinion discarded... especially when it comes to guns.

169 people have died in school shootings since 1999. That's including Columbine. That's almost a quarter of a century. Averages to like 7 a year. Literally just drops in a bucket, it doesn't matter. Not enough to give up our rights.

IDC if millions of kids die in coordinated holocaust tier (if it was real) school shootings fuck banning guns

I would hope that even 1 death would be too many.

Then why are you throwing kids in camps who won't take the vaccine Aussie? Why do you violate all of your people's autonomy? Is it because you have safely banned guns? KEK. Freedom isn't free, unlike how you perceive your government stipend, nigger.

Anyone can pull the trigger of a gun, knives are far harder to kill people with and are too dangerous for the average person as proven by the endless mass shootings every week.
Gun control is a necessity.

Nice try deleting your posts by I've already screenshotted and submitting them to the authorities, you can kiss your weapons of destruction goodbye when the feds turn up at your house.

Is he an incel for his beliefs? Or does he have kids? Can you even get a narrative down? You subhumans don't realize that freedom isn't free. And you'll get this world burnt to the ground to fuck around and find out.

Go tell your boyfriend Biden to stop murdering children then. We'll ban guns when you convince him but that will never happen because he loves killing children.

Attached: Joe Biden killed these kids in Afghanistan.jpg (1200x674, 171.32K)

You value weapons of murder and destruction over your own children's lives, who's the real subhuman?

Guns are getting banned regardless of your opinion.

He's a filthy neoliberal. He can't be trusted.

>Guns are getting banned regardless of your opinion.
kek seethe impotent nigger.

You're all imprisoned in covid camps, You're all cuck slaves, you and your opinion aren't even worth dogshit.

Guns are here to stay

Definitely not spiclets are you crazy?

Attached: image.jpg (612x703, 112.08K)

No.

I'm not making more slaves for jizzeral and their Jewish footstool, America.
Thank you.

Not in our country. You don't understand how the constitution works kiwi POS.

tell that to black people user

Jokes on you, kike

It's precisely the government's threat on my child's life that I purchased as many guns as I can.

It's not opinion it's fact that Biden loves bombing children and babies and he loves to kill them, if he didn't then he would stop ordering their deaths. He says he doesn't drink the blood of the babies he murders though so don't you dare say that he drinks baby blood, he only murders babies.

Attached: 1637092551074.webm (480x566, 857.56K)

I own two semi automatic pistols and I'm hoping to buy a semi auto shotgun so I can safely defend my home.

Guns weren't the problem. Glowies grooming people, and society dehumanizing and devaluing human life through actions like abortion, are the problem. The gun was the tool, but the person who killed them didn't value human life and was groomed by federal agents.

>pop, pop, pop
>watching kiddies drop
Daily reminder; I am whiter than you and freer than you, inmate.

Are you going to guard your child, 24/7?

>Anyone can pull the trigger of a gun, knives are far harder to kill people with and are too dangerous for the average person as proven by the endless mass shootings every week.

You wish.

In China man stabbed 28 kids.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1uc53_MkXM

In Texas 21 kids was shot.

Knives are as effective, more reliable, silence and as deadly as guns.
Reject modernity embrace cold weapons

Attached: ac4.png (720x545, 258.11K)

Attached: no bugs.jpg (720x697, 42.34K)

So from what I've seen from the responses in this thread just reinforces the popular belief that gun control needs to happen and gun owners don't care about anything but hurting innocent people's lives.