G.A.T.E thread

What do you remember anons? I was from a small town, and wasn't in anything called GATE, but they put me in special ed for bullshit reasons and I think it was to remove me from general population to rot away with retards (because I was high IQ and disagreeable)

Lets get comfy as fuck and trigger glow niggers.

Attached: brainbobby.jpg (500x505, 55.29K)

I was in GATE with my half sister who was my same age. She moved to Dallas and became a drug addict and died childless at age 30. Jeff America and habe never returned to the Jewnited Shites of Muderica.

If the most interesting thing about you is that you were in remedial classes at school. You are not special. You are ordinary. Stop it with this faggotry.

on the surface this ()
deeper levels it depends because of compartmentalization .The Tavistock Institute .
GATE as it is related to these threads only operated in southern California and Arizona districts .

I think they put the super high level kids in public school with troubled special ed kids to sabatoge them. Hi IQ doesn't just manifest as good grades, it's also speaking out and trying to control kids in class. It can make for a "bad boy"

Glow

Dunno if gate but.
>Get put in counseling. Age... 8?
>At school, because parents arent together?
>Super dark room, windows blacked out, would turn lights off for questions so i could concentrate.
>Asked about feelings, things i liked, and flip cards.
>Asked me to guess what was on card i couldnt see.
>Had no idea.
>No more counseling.
Roughly 1996.

Oh i remember snacks.
Juice and i wanna say animal crackers.
Only went to this for 3 days.
Day 1. Just introduced and talked.
Day 2. Asked about feelings etc.
Day 3. Cards.
Snacks were good though.

Thinking about this brings back memories
I remember on card day. She would ask me what the card was. Id say, uhh i think its a...? She did it like 5 times. Each time would say. "Do you think, or do you know".

That's what they told you it was, but it really stood for Gay Autistic Transexual Education.

Attached: PowerBottom3000.jpg (266x300, 20.35K)

It really just succeeded in inflating our egos to the point where we actively avoid anything difficult, because things are "supposed to come easy to us." GATE kids should just have jumped grades.

i was sad because me and my 2 best friends in school tested for the advanced program but only 1 got in with the illuminati name but maybe the real gate was being MK Ultrased with a brain implant :/ or not

only thing I care about gate is the cunny elf

Attached: images.jpg (480x640, 29.96K)

I was in GATE for 2 years in central California in 1987-88
AMA

Yeah but you got over that right?

i wasnt in it but they took my best friends out of class one day and put them in
they were never the same after

Eventually, yes. It seems like most didn't, though.

There is a correlation between gate and drug use.

wasn't called gate here, gifted or learning enrichment, whole class of kids gathered from district-wide test results. was in it from fourth grade to middle of tenth when i was kicked out of high school. dunno what this is supposed to mean.

I remember being in a similar situation, I'm just not comfortable asking my mom what was it, and I can't remember why i went there.I was also for a brief time on special class. What is GATE?

Something like this happened to me. And when you used to post a list of the possible links “lenience from police” etc i was shocked how almost every one applied to me. Even quite specific ones.

Was sent out of class a lot in my first year of school and dont remember it well, except it was me and one other kidnonce or twice a week. I spent a few years of school in my schools centre for visually impaired kids, small class of 10 or so. I can see perfectly, me and 3 other kids with full vision were in that section of the school for several years.

Related to freemason who was head of his local chapter. Not sure thats related. My friend from that same class also had some freemason grandfather.

Datamining. They're just going to harass you and try to get you to join the military. Do not respond here with personal information or cast spells. They know.

what does this have to do with GATE???

I was in GATE, I was used to find Bin Laden but they got pissed when I said he died of kidney failure and that they already knew that and had him on ice.

Incorrect

Where did everyone migrate to?
No one is even here any more : /

Here in Israel, it was around 4th or 5th grade, at least for me, a 96' child. In those school years the government profiles all kids through a couple nation-wide tests. I remember a woman who wasn't part of the school showed up one day took me out of class - we sat alone in the corner of the science class.
She told me she was going to read a story rather fast and I need to write all the words that I can. So I did.

A few months later I was invited, and God remembers how or what (mom said she doesn't remember much from that period) to join some extra-curricular, at first it was in the school with some of my school students (the smartest in my age group kinda students) but I grew tired of it very quickly. I forfeited after a single digit number of classes because it was boring, the windows were covered with some thick black paper and I couldn't stand the fluorescent lights. I vividly remember a question on the board from that class about counting sheep with some sort of condition.
Anyways, it was BORING and I stopped showing up because I'd rather play more Maplestory.
I do not remember any hearing test or that they gave us stuff to drink. Maybe I didn't stick long enough.
Afterwards, and I remember why, I began going to a different school in my home town two days a week (after hours) to learn about astronomy and some Visual Basic. I created my Gmail account that I use until today there and then.
My dad remembers I went to that other school for a year, my mom doesn't. Parents got devorced between 4th to 5th grade and it was a hard period for everyone involved.