GLOBAL WARMING THEY SAY. IT'S NOT CLIMATE IT'S WEATHER THEY SAY

Even with our regular 8 month long Winters, this is fucking weird. The snow should've been fully gone weeks ago, and the grass should be six inches tall.

>Yes, even in fucking Banff.

calgary.ctvnews.ca/winter-conditions-remain-in-banff-national-park-officials-say-1.5921675

Attached: Evolution.jpg (1280x720, 98.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9kdDkYfaNMQ
youtu.be/wckMULt01EE?t=89
altcensored.com/watch?v=SykwLpCpo7A
odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/Prof-Valentina-Zharkova-Tells-Us-About-How-We-Are-Entering-an-Ice-Age:9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>poltard midwit confuses a single anecdotal point of data with the big picture

Attached: 202107_Percent_of_global_area_at_temperature_records_-_Global_warming_-_NOAA.svg.png (1200x900, 100.22K)

It's important to consider factors such as covert geo-engineering programs (SRM, SAI) and ionospheric heaters
>youtu.be/9kdDkYfaNMQ
And who are the "people in charge" who make the rain available?
>youtu.be/wckMULt01EE?t=89

Attached: chemtrails3.jpg (2427x1821, 307.62K)

>the big picture
>70 year chart
>for the earth

We are in the beginning of the GSM if you'd had payed attention you'd know already and in a mini ice age that is coming Canada likely is pretty fucked i would advice to move south.

All the national parks around me are currently closed for "arial spraying"

Eh, the Tona eruption might have changed things, just for this year.
We NEVER get rain in summer, in the Philippines. Yet it's been raining every day for over a week. I don't know what else to point at except Tonga.

I typed "Tonga" but "they" took out the G just to piss me off.

>It's someone elses fault every time!
Are you jewish?

> climate change is a monkey business illusion
> to trick you into believing 2 things
> humans and especcially your self are the the spurce of all evil and should be reduced to the absolute minimum
> to cover up real pollution by Nestle, rockefellers, Unilever, Miningorganisations and Industrial farming with shitton of herbicides and pesticides.

> CLIMAETE CHANGE is a PR campaign CREATED by THE OILIGARCHS

> Watch:
altcensored.com/watch?v=SykwLpCpo7A

Attached: 1652176065743.png (1285x799, 562.98K)

Nah I was just goofing man. No Jews in Manila that I'm aware of.

Ok acepted fellow aryan brother

Attached: 1643158511136.jpg (815x1024, 67.53K)

>CLIMAETE CHANGE is a PR campaign CREATED by THE OILIGARCHS

Anyone who doesn't know this is a straight up retard. I can't tell you how disappointing it is to be in a discussion with someone who is otherwise very redpilled and then they start repeating climate propaganda to you as if it's not total horse shit.

Another step further is the moon landing. The baseline for demonstrating useful intelligence and situation awareness is being able to admit the moon landing is nonsense.

> also remember who OWNs the Vertical Farming companies?
> and why?
> whats the endgame?

> kill all pollinators in nature
> people will starve
> nobody will ver be able to grow food for themselves
> because no Pollinators
> they will make 100% sure no human will ever be able to live off grid
> and they will blame it on the ordinary humans
> and people will accept it
> they already created a movment that focuses of self sterilization and Jones-Town like cult behaviour
> Fridays for future and Rebellion Extinction

Attached: 1647161800117.png (1126x719, 1.4M)

but if you call it "climate change" then it becomes true, as things aren't as they should've been.

Gotta get those numbers up... To about double. Don't overdo it though.

Thanks. OP was not a faggot today. I've been looking for a pic like that, as every time I say "I'll start giving a shit about CO2 when greenhouse growers stop paying to increase CO2 to increase tomato production."

What people don't tend to think about is that the mechanism (Rubisco) is very inefficient in fixing CO2 for photosynthetic conversion to glucose. Much of the energy produced by the process is wasted, fixing Oxygen instead, which limits sugar production in the plant growth severely. More CO2 is the only way to make this system work better, and so there is a feedback system that prevents "runaway greenhouse effect" and strongly multiplies the earth's "carrying capacity", by increasing CO2 --> O2 conversion proportionately with available CO2.

In short, the higher the earth's population, the more food and air cleaning potential plants provide.

Attached: climate.jpg (721x842, 159.53K)

mate we had a cool period post war pre the 50's were much warmer which is why they always do their best to totally ignore data from before then.
The inter-war period had a higher rate of extreme weather events, drought and forest fires too.

They had to rename it, because no Warming could be observed.
Its always fluctusting within 5 year periods.
Especcialy the whole el NiƱo shit, is always exploited as "look how bad it is" when it is a old ass known weather phenomenon.

They will kill all pollinators.
And maybe all animals.
To create Ultra slaves.
They will create Mega Cities like in Judge dredd or Bladerunner.

Which you are not allowed to leave.

They will destroy the old to enslave us.

And then they will "use" the rest of the world as a Garden and the Mega cities are Just slave hubs to produce shit for the Elite.

They will kill all animals.
And the china starvening will happen again.

And they will blame it on YOU.
And people will just accept it

Attached: 1648252948733.png (384x580, 366.17K)

not if we kill 7 billion of their slaves, they'll be vulnerable and exposed completely powerless.

kek, couldn't find my post cause it's got a bleeding frog flag.
Forgot the link. The adverse weather resulting from the heatwaves of the 30's killed millions.
youtube.com/watch?v=s_jtTILYLiM

There's no greenhouse effect there's no runaway greenhouse effect

>odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/Prof-Valentina-Zharkova-Tells-Us-About-How-We-Are-Entering-an-Ice-Age:9

Btw this is a very good iterview in regards to the GSM

I feel like you're missing some key information here.
I don't know what it is, but I feel like you're probably missing it, especially given Any Forums's tendency to look at articles over studies at face value.

> nice digits
> because they used weather as weapon
> they sprayd shit into the Sky
> to kill people
> also all the war chemicals
> have a harsh effect on the environment
> WW1 was brutal
> burned a shitton of forrest
> firebombed nature and farmland
> and also used waether weapons to destabilize regions.

> like in WW1 EXACTLY during the British embargo egainst germany
> germany experienced a Drought
> sure
> gods will and shit

Attached: 1645937439187.png (702x765, 587.65K)