HE SOLD

HE SOLD

Attached: 13BE0837-4EA8-41A3-9F67-5DFAA07C34BD.jpg (1170x1009, 609.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6sDiPO_gZ5U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one good solo song of his

cry me a river

mother lover

Who the fuck would want it?
I forgot this guy even existed

Rock your body

>$100 mil for several top 40 hits and a lot of follow-on material that can be exploited for decades after his death
He must have a drug habit to be that desperate

He did not need it so he did not keep it

>Bogdanoffs die
>everyone dumps

i think he sold the right to sell it....

We going for good or popular enough to last and make money?

Simnem: BOUGHT

he is just a derivative of Michael Jackson, and a white guy wrote MJ's best music. Its like the human centipede with JT as the end segment

"too late to apologize"

maybe hes a genius and realizes that the royalties he'll get wont be worth shit next year
music going to absolute 0

He should make more stuff. Many musical artists who reach such success still put out new albums.

kek. very nice post.

I thought the record labels owned the songs?

Summer love

youtu.be/6sDiPO_gZ5U

dick in a box

dick in a box

bad song for retards the likes of which watch "king of the hill"

Attached: really son ..png (150x150, 57.89K)

Bye bye bye

Pull out that Gerbil.

Suit and tie.

I just havent met you yet.

That's not a solo idiot.

Disney is usually the entity that spearheads each copyright extension. Given their behavior of late, along with that of Hollyweird, it's possible that Congress could shorten copyright duration. Probably less than a 30% of that happening unless Disney and friends decide to double down on aggressive lobbying for perversion of children. If that were going to happen, it would be good to get rid of IP at full price before the buyers realize it's going to happen.

With deals like this, you get all the money you would make over 20 years up front, to spend or invest as you wish.

Why no one makes songs like these anymore?

Well, he sold on his own terms unlike the likes of Taylor Swift who got jewed out of hers because she didn't read the fine print properly when she signed.

nigger influence i guess. and the jews wont put money behind whites that aren't fully blown nigger pilled.

Done and out. Dude looks more and more jewy as the years went by

Honestly as much of a bland pandering faggot as he is, this is probably a smart move as now he has a bunch of cash to buy a private island and live comfortably for the rest of his life

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y
another classic from the same genre. desu, timberland is a good producer despite being a nig. unfortunately this era is over. nothing but nigger filth now, for the masses at least.

Attached: comfy 90s gaming.jpg (700x991, 713.65K)

Today I realized I dont actually hate these songs or justin timbo. I just won't put them on myself.

Attached: Drunkterry.jpg (1024x897, 63.75K)

Good move. He knows his music is shit. Might as well capitalize.

Honestly based. Maybe he makes more over 50 years but who cares at that point.

Girrr i wuv u

He never would have made 100 million, as as his fanbase grows into boomers.

He can still go on tour to perform. He just wont make money from any rights to his music anymore.

they are good songs bro. you are basically lying to your soul.

Attached: terry society.jpg (886x720, 86.31K)

this is another bullshit boomer trend/scheme. it's basically reverse mortgaging your house for the music industry. somehow the copyright owner ends up making billions of dollars of these deals, they start selling them to every project they can to whore out the artist.

i think that's how a lot of old rock stars songs ended up in every kia commercial. they all got tricked into these deals.

100 million is nothing in this economy. He'll be on streets selling his boypussy in a year.

Dick in a Box?

Gas the kikes (50 cent remix)

Where did American rock bands go?

Attached: R.jpg (800x1000, 175.63K)

Future love and sex sounds was the 2000s version of thriller, his music was part of my teenage years

An american came on vacation here, I went to open the door for him and he tipped me $4,000 for not shooting him. I said "woah partner, no need to tip" then he tipped me another $5,000 for my hospitality. Don't know how long your economy can sustain.

Attached: monkey man haircut.webm (540x960, 1.48M)

He gets $100 million cash for a handful of meh songs