/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2588

Prev: ▶Day: 94 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay27

▶Latest
>Russia to remove upper age limit for military service in armed forces
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653103837884.png (540x432, 276.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: SNAPPED.jpg (891x597, 82.65K)

The only good Russian is a dead one.

Attached: 1651714672705.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

death to vatniggers, slava ukraini!

21st century conflict's genres being phonk and dark synth is pretty based.

Reminder: that one high energy shill that's always in these threads is literally the same single guy larping as a new flag every week or two. Past week he was the kike flag.

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-014627.jpg (1080x1878, 714.08K)

Ukies advanced to Bruskynske in Kherson.
This effectively encircles the Russians from Davydiv Brid to Vysokopillia (only major road is now cut off).

Attached: khs2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>AKHMAT SILA WE ARE WINNIN-ACK

Attached: FTt0-mfXwBMTGKH.png (585x395, 12.32K)

Attached: sex-z.png (600x400, 183.81K)

Anybody got webms related to this? Gotta stock up on the seething material

Attached: 1652844092305.webm (324x240, 2.92M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNebYfhUJME

>mooom, come pick me up
>the chuggoids are posting little girls

Attached: carpatian-feller.png (716x876, 542.73K)

Any chance of ending this thing peacefully?

the cope of popasna is still in effect, you'll get yours, nooooooooo

Attached: FNU6SItX0AUljmx.jpg (2048x1415, 152.25K)

Hej, I'm Sven from Göteborg oblast. I've been watching the war for a while now and I think it's horrible. Ukraine should surrender so no more innocient lives are lost. It's the right thing to do.

Sorry ivan there will be no minsk 3

Attached: good.jpg (556x1032, 71.44K)

>bandera
subhuman scum spotted

Attached: 1647859842571.png (1144x660, 303.28K)

I think we should start a cell from Any Forums about what's wrong in civilized countries.

Attached: wolyn.jpg (1200x881, 271.88K)

I thought they took Davydiv Brid?

And this username is used so often by shills that despite being made just a week ago theres literally 2k+ posts with it. (About 1 new post every 5 minutes) super organic of course.

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-010537.jpg (967x1559, 557.03K)

Sweden and finland should also join ukranine in solidarity and unify and become part of russia as well. Since you're all in the same area

ok tadeusz from kaliningrad oblast

(you)

Attached: 6h3euw.jpg (500x718, 184.29K)

>reposting
Wow. Shills are still in absolute overdrive since yesterday. Question is: is it because yesterday ukies shot down russian SU-35 with our MiG-29 and some other aircraft, or because yesterday the orthodox church or russian patriarkhat in ukraine declared full independence from moskow (thus moskow orthodox church losing 2/3rds of itself), or luka making diplomatic moves with the west and carefully creating defence against potential russian invasion by creating territorial defence yesterday (which he would normally never do because of fear of coup?)
Or maybe all of the above?

Attached: 1647812321172.webm (848x464, 2.86M)

1 Ukraine concedes and lets Russia take all the territory they want, praying that they stick to the DPR/LPR plan instead of taking revenge and take more.

2 Kiketin gets couped, the new guy in charge pulls back all the troops and prays that the population doesn't rebels.

What do we do when Russia wins the war, /k/bros? Armatards will never let us hear the end of it. We threw even the kitchen sink at them, but it still wasn't enough.