What does Any Forums think about the new 2022 SJW WOMENS RIGHTS quarters?

I'm gonna start throwing them out and you can have my change. I don't want niggers on my currency. Also, the vending machines reject them as even automated systems think they're counterfeit. I literally had to throw out a coin because I couldn't buy a drink. It's because the women and the stories behind them are fake, and even the machines know it. What does Any Forums think?

Attached: sjwquarters.jpg (680x441, 78.67K)

I love them. I even got them in pure silver. Which is your favorite, OP?

Attached: 20220402_191326.jpg (1477x1108, 173.69K)

are you smoking crack

BASED silverchad, happen to have any of the Any Forums coins?

I'm guessing the designs and art were women too, just a slight brush off from 100% globohomo art.

Attached: pepeexamine2.png (678x525, 37.76K)

The Maya Angelou coin is a nice design. I think she's overrated as a poet but its a nice design.

Attached: Sesame Street Maya Angelou.png (600x662, 607.25K)

let's put these words on our coin because there is no other choice out there "MANKILLER"

Attached: retardspider2.png (1024x648, 1.45M)

i noticed that too. apparently she's some native american no one has ever heard of. but in that culture, the names given are awarded and earned. she straight up killed men. and they're celebrating a murderer on US currency.

I've only heard of one of those people.

The name doesn't mean men but people

pretty unprogressive

dont really care. atleast the designs are nice

Seems pretty retarded to try and promote women on what’s rapidly becoming an obsolete form of currency.

When wagies give me these in change I'm gonna make them open the register back up and switch them out for old ones

Seriously embarrassing racial pandering. Bravo.

same here, already did it. had a knock down fight with the dumb bitch at the register.

me: "i dont want your SJW coins"
dumb whore: "what?"
me: "these coins are the new ones they're promoting and they aren't accepted in any machine, i'd like to switch them out for normal regular quarters"
dumb whore: "there is a coin shortage, these are the only coins we have as change"
me: "well give me a credit then"
dumb whore: "i can't do that"
me: "yes you can, i don't want this bullshit currency that can't be used anywhere else you are essentially giving me counterfeit coins"
dumb whore: "uhhh.... i need to speak to my manager"

20 mins later...

karen boss bitch: "hi sir, i'm sorry but my girl gave you back the correct amount of change"
me: "no, she gave me back coins that cannot be used. i would like to exchange them for NORMAL QUARTERS"
karen boss bitch: (in repetitive loop) "i'm sorry, these are all the coins we have here, we don't have any coins in the safe, there is a coin shoratge"
me: ::throws nigger coins in her face::

"fuck you then. keep your fucking change and i will NEVER come back here again."

i walk out. fuck you. i don't care about pocket change. i care about the principal.

Kek. Do they actually not work in vending machines?

they certainly don't work in vending machines or laundromats here. it keeps spitting them out.

silver are the funko pops of the Any Forums obssesed

Attached: images (52).jpg (640x480, 51.61K)

you really can just dangle something shiny in front of people and they'll be happy

That's amazing. These jerk offs can't even make quarters do the only thing they're useful for.

>Anna May Wong
>Anime Won

If it stayed in America i don't care. But we know it spreads like anglo plague that it is to the rest of the world.

Attached: 162825040561.jpg (750x932, 669.41K)