This fat bastard will finally be a hero this weekend

He's a coward and will take the coward's way out with his service weapon. He may have already done it. Screenshot this.

Attached: fat_bastard.jpg (768x960, 68.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The amerimutt meme is real

He could've, you know, actually tried being a hero if he wanted to hero himself.

He’s a big guy

Gusta?

Attached: 40639012-E9B5-4B65-8022-113D0CDFF7C5.jpg (648x681, 213.75K)

no. he's a government employee.
they never take responsibility for their actions.
likely he will get fired and get a job in a small town government somewhere else.

Right..cause no cop has ever offed itself. Stupid faggot go back .

why so angry? you know its true. This fat fuck will still get his pension - it's unlikely he will be fired if they have a union. watch, the blue will take care of the blue.
this piece of shit shouldn't be running a gas station let alone a police force.
someday people are going to realize 98% of all police only care about themselves.

Attached: 166F64E6-76B1-46C7-9AC9-9BF4AD9C0113.png (960x524, 1.03M)

oh, here's a little more salt for your gash.

POLICE HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT YOU, FEDERAL COURT AFFIRMS YET AGAIN
mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again

Following last February's shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, some students claimed local government officials were at fault for failing to provide protection to students. The students filed suit, naming six defendants, including the Broward school district and the Broward Sheriff’s Office , as well as school deputy Scot Peterson and campus monitor Andrew Medina.

On Monday, though, a federal judge ruled that the government agencies " had no constitutional duty to protect students who were not in custody."

Fat fucking, bald headed spic will keep his job unless he gives it up - which i will be surprised if this beady eye, useless government employee decides to do.

Attached: 1626205627557.jpg (758x769, 218.12K)

If my child was killed because of this fat fucking disgusting illegal shitskin I would kill him myself.
But again this is why I live in a healthy all white rural area.
To avoid this type of shit.

>instead of putting my life on the line ti save kids I will kill myself
Thus would be the biggest retard move if it happend

Yup. Cops are here to protect and serve... the property of the rich, not human beings

>likely he will get fired and
sue. tax payers will write him a $6M check to settle.

The white cops will still let your white child die.

I'm going to go with he won't. He wouldn't take a bullet to save a child why would he take his own?

If the spics stop coming knowing they let each other get smoked by incels, I'll be content

odds are one of the cops involved will anhero, guilt will be too much to take, i probably would

he’s being bullied so hard he’s at risk of doing his own school shooting

D E C L I N E

cant wait to see the flood of articles in the next week

>MEXICANS ARE LITERALLY ALLOWED TO LET TONS OF KIDS DIE BY GUNS BECAUSE WHITE RACISTS THINK ALL COPS SHOULD BE WHITE AND WHITE COPS WOULD DO A BETTER JOB

incoming flip on the narrative.

>an immoral order-following government employee will take responsibility for his actions
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Good one, OP!

Attached: image_2022-05-28_005531315.png (347x280, 115.78K)

yes, you are correct.

Expecting hispanics to show the same selflessness and empathy as white people

yeah. we look to outstanding examples of performance from mexican police in places such as mexico... oh wait