Styxhexenhammer broke Richard Spencers mind

youtube.com/watch?v=7zhlXjZJyBI
(Starts at 33) Styx spends an hour and a half beating on Spencer for attacking Any Forums and internet free speech. Now the Spence spends half his time ridiculing gun owners when not simping for Biden, picrel.

Attached: gunz.jpg (1069x387, 50.57K)

Richard Spencer should be thrown into the middle of the Mojave Desert with one 16 oz bottle of water that was left out in the sun for several hours.

i dont care about irrelevant ecelebs. go back to 2015.

Every kid should learn to shoot by the age of 18.

Does he spend all his time tweeting these days?

Every kid should be shot by the age of 14.

Get this, i have a solution: only fathers can buy guns.

is he still pretending to be conservative? Does anyone take him seriously?

Kek

he has a Ukraine fag in his profile, what more do you need to know?

This is unironically a genius idea
>under 25? You'll have to get your dad to buy that gun young fella
>don't have a dad? No guns for you psycho!

But I don't have a clue what you'd do about people who lost their fathers in tragic accidents or in the military or something...

Guy should kill himself ASAP for taking aim at Any Forums. Although most of us warned you about him a long time ago.

Attached: 1908634091321.jpg (1920x6080, 3.72M)

Conservatives warned society that paying women to push out bastards would lead to bad things but nobody wants to listen to us

6, your digits confirm.

old school i like it

Attached: A60411A3-F433-4BAB-A05D-4C4E050AC622.gif (220x172, 196.12K)

Yes

like a fish out of water. Both literally and figuratively

every kid should be taught to use a firearm by the age of six

Attached: 12f23rfwq32r23f23fsfgsdf32e.jpg (474x299, 24.65K)

How can anybody take this luminous negro seriously? He was either larping before the authorities put the fear of God in him and made him cry like a bitch or he's larping now, or both. KWAB.

I don't really get what his angle is. All that fed stuff is retarded, I'm just interested to see when exactly he began with these takes. A third pos. take would be that the USA is a total hellhole and the shootings happen because of the vast mental illness caused by living in such a society. Also feds literally causing them and niggers...

Libtards wouldn't allow it because much trannies and women.

why do you talk about an ineffectual fed with EU and Ukraine flags in his display name are you an ineffectual fed

Hey! I live in the Mojave. I don't want that fuck around here!

Attached: 1650930678623.jpg (640x434, 87.52K)

>"the democrats are really popular, and the Republicans are really unpopular!!" - man that pretended to be a republican four years ago and now can't go back or else his boss at the fbi will fire him and is now incredibly worried about being seen as "the enemy" when people catch onto the fact that there's actually very little support for the left and tolerance is starting to run thin for the other 80% of the country

Hi Styx

Attached: 1648573322081.png (720x960, 989.03K)

I find it fucking hilarious how Spencer talks about Unite the Right like he's an outside observer instead of one of its primary organizers who was literally there when it happened. Such a blatant fed glownigger LMAO