What are the political implications of male baldness?

What are the political implications of male baldness?
Why can't (((they))) "find" a cure for something that seems so simple?

Any new scientific advances in male baldness?
Anything experimental I can try?

My bald spot wasn't this bad until I started using regained (minoxidi) 3 months ago.
I read that it's gets worse before it gets better. Is that true? Give me some hope.

I wasn't too good at following the schedule, some times I'd only use it once a day. Some days not at all, but most days I used it atleast once...

Alternative solutions other than shave it?

Comb over works for now.

Also, it's basically the crown.
I don't really have entrances.

Anyone know if derma rollers actually work? I don't mind pain.

Anyone tried pressure washing their scalp?

Pls help. My gal really likes my hair. She said it's OK, and that I should just accept it. But I know she is just being supportive...

Attached: image2.jpg (867x1156, 270K)

Fin/Dut is the only thing that works. If you can't handle the sides shave it off.

im gonna get a hair transplant

just put down a deposit for hair transplant next monty

Attached: 1546845545877.png (1053x1080, 362.07K)

What's dut?

Been on fin for almost two years and minimal changes. Will be trying dut soon

just use some stupid treatment combined with a dermaroller

dutasteride. similar to fin but stronger.

be a man and accept your genes, donĀ“t behave like a tranny

theres specific procedures to replace lost hair, and pills/creams that prevent loss. what more do you want?

i found dut didnt work any better than fin

Hmmm i reccomend taking a high dose of a potent anti androgen to lower testosterone and taking a daily estradiol supplement. I think spironolactone is widely regarded as safe and well tolerated. For estrogen there are many different methods with their own trade offs, but dissolving at least 2 mg of estradiol under your tongue every day will at least keep you going. You can ramp up your E dose to your desired level later on.

shave your head and roll with it, this was the cards you were given and all you can do is just accept it and do what joe rogan and others have done including myself who started going bald at 18 due to stress and shit genetics.

Baldness is caused by excessive masturbation!
Instead of a receprical exchange of energy and chemicals, you just bleed it into the void! The depletion of these hormones and chemicals led to baldness!
This is why the old wives tales say you'll get hairy palms from masturbating! Because the hormones and what not are on your hands, instead of in your body!
None of you will be able to accept these truths!

Just let it happen. All is vanity!!!

Attached: dylann-roof.jpg (1200x675, 88.21K)

somebody give this nigga the crown

You sound like Derek MPMD

Fuck this shave your head and start lifting

Attached: 1653632475248.jpg (500x500, 75.79K)

>What are the political implications of male baldness?
>Why can't (((they))) "find" a cure for something that seems so simple?

who cares? just get a buzzcut and look like a man. if your bald and fat just stop being fat. if baldness or receding hairline is your only issue then who gives a fuck? if you have other issues then it only accentuates your weaknesses

Attached: ukraine.jpg (843x823, 60.68K)

i stopped dealing with women and my balding stopped and reversed. this was 10 years ago and no balding since.

Regrowth on Fin is rare, bit more common on Dut, but these drugs are meant to be started when you still have most your hair.

Otherwise you'll need a hair transplant on top of everything else.

i couldn't get a woman when i had hair so it's not like anything changed

this, age with grace

Uh i used to masterbate a lot and still have a long hair

This is gay and was typed by pajeet hands pretending to be a chink pretending to be a canadian pretending to be an american.