That’s nice

That’s nice

Attached: A8130486-68DB-4A9F-B485-B0B1A00292D7.jpg (794x1024, 130.56K)

Now isn't that curious.

Oh nice, they found one person to be the lightning rod so all his coward subordinates who "just followed orders" dont get in any trouble. Lying Jew media at it again

Attached: 1653088833759.jpg (600x872, 115.89K)

>pete arredondo

More like pete arreDINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 1604324040093.jpg (250x241, 7.42K)

Ah well you see, they were preventing the loss of life by not engaging him. This is a good thing.

Attached: Buffalo shooting near Freemason lodge.png (1208x899, 1.07M)

>OOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

Attached: f3b.jpg (452x798, 58.58K)

Fats should be ineligible for public office.
Browns should be ineligible for public office.
Fat Browns should be hanged. It's offensive to my eyes.

I'd love to see Any Forums try and stop an ongoing attack, I'd do anything to watch a bunch of tough guy LARPers with little dicks waddle into an active shooting area to save the day

I guess Any Forums went from pro-police to a leftoid faggot cesspool advocating for defunding the police huh

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1182949861.png (365x340, 160.07K)

Nice reddit spacing tranny

>Any Forums
>pro-police
>ever

LOL. Stop confusing this place for normie boomer conservatard politics. Maybe redditfags who migrated here from r/donald

Bait better next time

>has entire glownigger police force armed to the teeth behind him for the purposes of stopping the shooter
>"nah i might die, bet you don't have the courage to do it yourself lmao"

Attached: Glowniggers getting lazy and sloppy.png (1272x595, 866.29K)

>Bootleg Elsa
lol lmao

Attached: no ideas.jpg (494x1024, 121K)

>Absolute nobody elected to district chief just days before mass shooting!

Definitely not coincidental in the slightest

Now that is a fucking weird coincidence

Attached: 84298374823647.jpg (387x445, 50.12K)

damm i thought it was a silly meme but in fact, americans look like "la luz extinguido"

Attached: 3bMLrz4.png (1600x1200, 79.2K)

>make pepe the frog gay so nazis wouldn't want to use it anymore
Are these fedniggers not familiar with operation peepeepoopoo?

Toll paid nothing to see here

TRAINED UNITS did the fucking shooting, thats why they weren't allowing people in so it doesn't get exposed

They were the ones doing the shooting; they picked a retard kid as the fall guy

Lanza was the retard fall guy in sandy hook, its no way some young kid would have the accuracy or mental fortitude to shoot 28 people, trained units did the shooting. They gave Lanza a tan and a haircut to conceal his identity, david hogg.

They prevented people from coming in the school to conceal that they were shooting it up

I'm sure this is a coincidence and Israel isn't orchestrating mass shootings in America to scare our politicians into subservience.

Attached: (((arrendondo))).png (857x380, 56.41K)

>so it doesn't get exposed
Well also so their colleague doesn't get interrupted mid-shooting.

Attached: Parents catch FBI in plot to force mentally ill son to be a right wing terrorist.png (719x4281, 858.8K)

im not american, care to explain why the feds are hiring autistics and actors to fake mass shootings?

It's not like the majority of mass shooters have been Jewish..

Attached: (((Ramos))).png (1029x612, 110.85K)

It's to keep people in a state of terror, which would herd them to whoever provides them protection. Conveniently this "whoever" ends up being the same feds that shot it up in the first place. And the reason why mass shootings rather than really any other type of killing is that the government wants to ban guns but needs compliance from its citizenry. Thus hitting two birds with one stone.
>hiring autistics
No, user, the autistics are groomed and threatened rather than paid. Only the actors get paid.

Attached: Buffalo shooter was jewish.jpg (1280x1126, 145.93K)

Spics can't even do the jobs white people don't want to, eh?

Anybody who sees what's going on against white people has a tiny dick? Anybody who wants to protect kids from this website? And this is from the people who are supposed to be accepting and tolerant. Its always a show with you, nice to see the curtain raise, and the brick wall of your bullshit plain for all to see. Sorry we don't regurgitate your opinions, nigger.

> Mfw some glownigger intern is now reporting to his seniors that operation 'peepeepoopoo' needs to be researched for potential intel

Attached: received_410121233264410.gif (200x86, 426.51K)

You don't deserve to post Miss Heed