THE END OF MODERNITY IS AT HAND

THE EARTH IS HEALING

Attached: 1642125115135.png (586x523, 222.67K)

>Poland is running out of coal
Uncle Addie used tons, for a good reason

Probably the best thing I can think of in the most contexts is for humanity to stop burning coal.

Australia will gladly supply.

Nobody wants to fuck Abos ya cunt

the distant is too far, it's uneconomical

>It's Russia's fault
Well, no. EU banned Poland from mining their own coal.

Attached: EU.png (1257x1171, 1.41M)

COAL PAID

And yet - Poleterrier will bark at his German owner, but eat from his hands. Eventually these species would try to crawl on a bed, where Germany sleeps in an attempt to occupy it, but that's where vet is summoned to do lethal injection.

By the way, Poland has shale oil, but only the United States, Canada, China, and Argentina produce shale oil at this time. Why is the EU gay?

Attached: Poland_920_1_0_0.jpg (784x447, 46.02K)

Attached: 1462869284215.png (540x438, 185.11K)

Ur trying to say Poland has no more coal to burn?

You aint seen nothing yet. Wait till part shortages start. Lean manufacturing and inventory taxes was a mistake

Is Poland longing for that hard black stuff again? Is Poland having problems procuring the big black coal? Is it super sad about it as well?

>poland
moar liek poor land, amirite
>poland
moar liek ho land, amirite
>poland
moar liek coal land, amirite
>poland
moar liek toll land, amirite

Attached: 1649388337983.jpg (1574x1046, 231.43K)

bout time

I hate Poland

mods need to reopen /qa/ so we can save poland though

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

because shale oil usually destroys your soil and brings earthquakes or at the very least land slides. Works for big countries with low population densities because you do it in the middle of nowhere but not for european countries that are relatively tiny. Could have worked for Ukraine for example but thats even more retarded since they have perfect soil. Of course nothing stops Poland from being retarded I know our Greens are and try very hard to get shale oil from the Wattenmeer funny how this works right?

GET BACK TO WORK!

shale oil is worthless. american shale has never made a profit